Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Summer Lips!

@ShiraBT and I have been patiently waiting for summer to begin so we could start sharing our favorite summery lip products.

Shira is wearing Lancome and I'm reliving my youth with a lip gloss by ABH in Kristen.

Summer Look  1.jpg

Do you have a go-to summer lip? Let's see!

Re: Summer Lips!

I haven't been giving this thread enough love! This photo is from yesterday. @ShiraBT and our co-worker, Steph, were wearing Tartiest glossy lip paint in Slay and I was testing out the Tartiest lip paint in Yaassss. I. Am. In. Love. 

3B18D3F6-4E25-4629-9C26-7869A9C96F0C.jpg

I wore this all night so it stays well and is so so comfortable. It's also minty fresh which I appreciate because who wants a lippie that tastes bad?

RE: Summer Lips!

ABH's liquid lip in 'Spicy' is my absolute favorite summer color!!

Re: RE: Summer Lips!

Major wow

I've been really liking Nars Get It On. It's the light neutral I've been wanting, and the wear is so good!IMG_1157.JPG

I smile with my eyes. 

LOL @KatieBT has been desperately trying to teach me how to do it and I look HIIIILARIOUS. You, on the other hand, nailed it. 

@ShiraBT If I ever get Botox everyone will know!

Gorgeous!!! You have such beautiful eyes @fairlywell

It's a perfect nude on you @fairlywell . You sure smile with your 👀 

giphy.gif

Perfect @MissPuff

(Finally) Purchased my first MAC item, MAC Whirl

MAC WhirlMAC Whirl

I finally saw testers for the new Givenchy Le rouge two-tone lipsticks in-store. Each of the colors was really pretty, I had to try on 04 Corail and 05 Rose. It was pretty awkward flipping the lipstick to get the dark lip line on the bottom lip. I wore Corail the rest of the day, it lasted very well!

04 Corail04 Corail05 Rose05 Rose

Here are all the colors swatched. 01 Rouge may be best mixed together rather than Ombre - what looks black in the product photo is really the sheer glossy Noir Revelateur.

Top-Bottom is 01-04, Left is 05Top-Bottom is 01-04, Left is 05

RE: Summer Lips!

I don't have a picture but I absolute LOVE Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks in the shades A-Go-Go, and also Backstage Bambi. Also really like the liquid lipstick in the shade Como by Stila!

Not quite a summer color, this came out much deeper on my...

Not quite a summer color, this came out much deeper on my lips than I was expecting... Nars powermatte lip in Slow Ride - loving the formula (and the applicator! ) even though I'm not a liquid lip fan in general. Very very light feeling, and not drying, jury's still out on the color. Gives me a very 90's brown lip vibe in person.

Re: Not quite a summer color, this came out much deeper on my...

This Color looks wonderful on you @MissPuff . I keep hearing the praises of these new Nars lippies. Gotta get my hands one some, soon.

@fatimamummy Thank you! I was skeptical of the powermattes at first too and only picked up one during the Ulta 20% off. I was preparing to hate it since I'm anti-liquid lip/dry lips but I was so pleasantly surprised. Plotting on purchasing another color...

@unfungirl@blackkitty2014 thank you both! Apparently the 90's are making a come back, might have to dig out my MAC Spice lip pencil.

I feel like brown lips got really big last year after Kylie kept rocking them, but  i've definitely noticed a lot more brown shades being released lately @MissPuff! Spice and soar are my fave lip pencils!

@MissPuff Yessss to 90's vibes! You look gorgeous in this shade!

You are soo cute @MissPuff.  Brownish lippie looks good on you.  BK approves 😉

967 Replies
testing