Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge

Hello there, my pretties! Are we ready for spring yet? I am not necessarily ready for sun ( 😄 ), but I know I'm ready to bust out some bright colors and create my own spring magic. Rules are - there are no rules. ( Except - you must have fun! That's obligatory! ) We do feel like brights and pastels during the spring most of the time, but you do whatever you feel like doing. You do you! Try to go through your stash, and introduce us to a new pretty each day. If brights are not your cup of tea, this challenge is an excellent way to try to, well - challenge yourself. 😉 But, they are not a must.

We are planning on doing this all spring long! Please, feel free to stop by whenever. 😉

So...

Keep calm and put your lipstick on! 😉

upload_8478920020473871788.jpg

upload_7838631952257043325.jpg

upload_4697677217639393330.jpg

My plan ( and goal ) is to shop my own stash. No buying new lipsticks, just giving some love to all my neglected lovelies. Let's see how will that go...

Lipstick Playground thread is here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Lipstick-Playground/m-p/2020866#M18488

Re: Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge

IMG_0794_50.png

My first post here as a rookie makeup addict. This matte liquid lipstick is in Chocolate Berry by So Susan.

Welcome @kisae! I'm relatively new as well and really enjoy the BIC. That color looks lovely on you.

Yes to the shop my own stash!!!  The photo is about half my lipsticks, and I am so obsessed- I ordered a new set from Jouer this week- a liquid rose gold, something I don't have.  I got my first liquid lipstick last year, and have been stocking up on those too!  But now I am hoping to use what I have for a while.  The photo represents years of only buying makeup when I get a free gift, box subscriptions, and gift sets.  This is my opened lipsticks- the ones I use frequently.  Have several unopened saved for a rainy day!  lipstick.jpg

That's a great collection, @ctnite!  Have fun shopping your stash!

Pat McGrath MatteTrance Lipstick in Flesh 3

image.jpeg

That is such a pretty color, @vegchililover78! Thank you for sharing!

YES!!!!

MAC Vegas Volt.

@lyravegaOoo I have this one too! I love how it looks like there's more of a hint of pink on your lips! on me it looks a lot more orange

Anonymous Insider

What a perfect color for spring!

This mini has been in my stash for a long time and I've never worn it. YSL le nu 70

lenue3.jpg

That's a perfect color on you, @moxiepancakes!

What a perfect nude on you, @moxiepancakes !

Cross posting cuz the challenge is still on...

Today's pretty. MAC Men Love Mystery.

The other day. Sephora Cream Lip Stain 34.

christopher.jpgTom Ford Christopher 

Anonymous Insider

Oh, that’s gorgeous on you!!!!!  I’ve been looking for a darker/bolder color to wear on low makeup days!

It looks really nice on you!

Test driving this baby today. Went grocery shopping, so I took a reminder with me that I need more dark leafy greens in my life. 😉

I applied a bit too much. Thinner layer would be better. But, it works. So far.

This is after couple of bananas eaten in a very, very messy way, so it seems this baby stays put real good!

It is quite comfy on my lips.

Lighter green you might see around the lipstick is the eye liner I used to line my lips. It is not an exact match, but it is good enough for me. For now.

Let me introduce this baby to you - Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Dark Forest. Looove it!

oooh! i love this! i will have to give it a try.  

644 Replies
testing