Lipstick Playground

[ Edited ]

Hello there my fellow lipstick junkies!

This thread is a playground for all lipstick junkies out there. A place where we can share anything about our darlings. Because... c'mon! We need our personal space to play, right? Smiley Wink Please, feel free to share anything and everything about your lovelies: hand/lip swatches, your staples, must haves, loved ones, not so loved ones, "fails", nasty lil buggers, lipstick of the day, new acquisitions, old flames, experiments, creative stuff, thoughts on lippies, challenges... lots and lots of photos, of course... You get the picture...  "Anything goes!" ( to quote our lovely DiVWA ) Smiley Happy

Post, share, discus, and the most important thing - have fun!

I declare our lippie playground officially open! Smiley Happy

upload_6379308209478391538.jpg

Lippie junkies united!!! Smiley Wink

New, Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge is here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Spring-2017-Lipstick-Challenge/td-p/2733982

Re: Lipstick Playground

Anastasia Kristen gloss 

Kristen gloss.jpg

(0) Hearts

Gorgeous! I love these colors on you!

pickadili.jpg

surratt piccadilly

I only got 3 more, so I've been a really good girl, right? Smiley Happy

scls.jpg

(0) Hearts

Can't wait to see you rock these @lyravega

@lyravega I think you also get bonus points for the shade range! I've collected so many of the mauve/taupe brown ones! (No regrets, I love them!)

Here's the new UD X Basquait lippie in Epigram:

Spoiler
sorry took this in a hurry at work

nik.jpg

(0) Hearts

I love that lip color!

MAC Myth with Marc Jacobs Moonglow

IMG_2101.JPG

(0) Hearts

Very pretty! 

[ Edited ]

It's finally warm enough to pretend it's spring, so time to break out the brights!

Tom Ford Lips & Boys - Hiro

DSC_3252.JPG

My favorite boy, warm orange with a gold metallic sheen, I feel like the formula gets even smoother the more I wear it.

(0) Hearts

These colors are beautiful on you! I love the metallic lip.

Love this shade on you @MissPuff! Bright and fun, but totally wearable. Might have to pick this one up!

What blush are you wearing? Complements the lipstick very nicely!

@AshleyYVR Thank you! Hiro is my favorite orange lippie Smiley Happy

The blush is Stila Aqua Glow watercolor in Rosewater. The gel/liquid formula works really well on my skin and it's idiot proof, which is why I use it all the time Smiley Happy Stays on all day too!

[ Edited ]

So much about my lipstick no buy... They jumped at me! I had no choice! I was really trying real hard not to pay any attention to lipsticks, and I was doing super well... Until these evil things jumped right at me! Gah!

smh.jpg

I love this formula. They are Sephora Cream Lip Stains, and they are ab fab! I probably need them all.

(0) Hearts

@lyravegahahahaha "they jumped me" with your permission I'm going to tuck that line away and use it when I need it in my own defense.  Awesome colours! : ) I've never tried the Sephora lip stains but I'll have to try them thank you for the tip.  I bet these will look wonderful on you! Smiley Happy

Justifying breaking your no-buy like, "but it's Sephora brand, that's so cheap (compared to everything else Sephora sells), it doesn't even count as buying anything! It's not like I bought Tom Ford!" 

Those look gorgeous. 

@lyravega

Thank you, @TKLJ !

And, I like the way you think! Smiley Wink

I'm sorry @lyravega I told them to do it. They are such beautiful colors, and I need to see them on the most beautiful lips. I was playing match maker, match made in heaven Smiley Very Happy