Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Smashbox Colour Match!

Hey guys! My mom wants me to replace a lipstick I gave her awhile back, but it looks like the shade has been discontinued. The lipstick was Smashbox Be Legendary in the colour "Vivid Violet".

Not sure whether they have a new colour that they've replaced it with that's similar. Any feedback is appreciated 🙂 

Smashbox Colour Match!

Have you tried finding the shade on Temptalia? You can use her dupe list to find a good match.

Re: Smashbox Colour Match!

@MIDGshops  I wish Vivid Violet was still around because it is gorgeous!  I think Lancome's Absolu Rouge Hydrating Shaping Lipstick in 325 Impertinente (sheer formula) may be close; it's a little cooler and darker.  

I recently purchased one of Nars's re-released lipstick shades in Shrinagar, and I think it would be an even better match.  Here's a swatch on me (natural lighting.)

A265B7EC-6262-4479-B14E-52ADBA4BDEFA.jpeg

MAC's new collection, Love Me lipsticks, has a couple that are close.  Killing Me Softly (a little warmer than Vivid Violet) and Joie De Vivre may be worth checking out also.

Re: Smashbox Colour Match!

I'm not sure if Smashbox came out with a similar color but off the top of my head, KAT VON D - Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick - Eggplant

in L.U.V. could be a dupe? @MIDGshops 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • A265B7EC-6262-4479-B14E-52ADBA4BDEFA.jpeg
testing