Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Natural Looking Lip Tints?

Does anybody have any suggestions for longwearing lip tints that don't or transfer when you eat or drink, and don't fade weirdly and leave a ring on the outer parts of your lip while you have no product on the center? Kind of like the k-beauty ones, but look more of a natural lip color that doesn't seem like you're wearing anything. Also preferably not too expensive. Thanks so much!!

Re: Natural Looking Lip Tints?

This might not fit your "not to expensive" criteria, but YSL glossy lip stain - HG! You can apply lighter or heavier.  the gloss wears off but the stain is lovely.  Light application gives me 4 hours; heavy application has given me 9 hours.  I can't say enough good things about it and it feels like nothing on your lips.

I think the closest thing at Sephora to the Korean beauty lip tints would be the liquid lip and cheek tints from Benefit, like BENEFIT COSMETICS - Chachatint Cheek & Lip Stain. Or BENEFIT COSMETICS - Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain Mini. A little on the pricier side, but DIOR - Dior Lip Glow is great, too, and the stain does last for a bit. 

Hi @eve1yn,

Great question! For the most subtle looking, natural lip tint, I'd recommend the FRESH - Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15. These come in a multitude of shades that provide the lightest, sheerest tint of color. You can use them under lipstick or alone. They just came out with this really great holiday set FRESH - Destination Sugar. For only $25.00 bucks, it comes with three different shades of the lip treatment so you can find one that works best for you.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

@eve1yn

I haven't tried them, however I'd check out tarte Lippie Lingerie Matte Lip Tint Whisper

They seem to fit the profile of what you're looking for.

Thank you so much!! I'll definitely look into it.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing