Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers

Lipstick color help!

Help! I'm getting married in about a month and need to find the perfect lipstick. I fell in love with my free sample of Givenchy Fuchsia-In-The-Know but don't like the actual lipstick. It feathers and does not stay on for very long. Can anyone recommend a lipstick from another brand that looks the same? I also really liked the Givenchy Boyish Rose. 

Tags:

Re: Lipstick color help!

@MonicaM86 I wonder if you went to the MUA at Sephora or department store if s/he could give you recs.  Good luck!

Congrats on your upcoming wedding! I got married two years ago and really wish I would've used a long-lasting liquid lipstick so that I wouldn't have had to keep reapplying throughout the night. It was really annoying. Since then, I've fallen in love with the Sephora cream lip stains and think they would be the PERFECT wedding lippie! They are more affordable, last so long, are kiss-proof, and have a ton a shades to choose from. A color like Marvelous Mauve might be somewhere in the middle of the two Givenchy shades you mentioned and is my personal favorite of all the shades! I recommend trying one out before the wedding to see what you think! Good luck!

http://www.sephora.com/cream-lip-stain-liquid-lipstick-P281411?skuId=1646876&keyword=P281411

The nars point perk this month is very similar in color to the givenchy perk, and the pencil formula will last much longer ☺️

@MonicaM86

Thanks!!!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing