Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lip plumper

Spoiler
Lip plumper 

Hi there! 
I am looking for a really good lip plumper for these small lips of mine without actual injections! 

Re: Lip plumper

@Kaelee133  I have been using Grande Cosmetics GrandeLIPS Plumping Lip Primer and could tell a difference. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme Hydrating Lip Plumper also worked but does tingle more.  

Hello Kaelee!

I love a good lip plumper so I’ll share some of my favorites! I too was on the look for something that would give that super plumped effect, without having to get injections.

My favorites are the Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss and the LAWLESS Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss! They both give great results without any serious stinging sensation or redness! I personally feel that the Dior option has longer lasting results but they are both amazing! 

(Honorable mention: Hourglass Unreal™ High Shine Volumizing Lip Gloss. This one is also great and has a bigger selection of shades. It’s a little more opaque than most plumpers too. I personally enjoy that!)

@Kaelee133 have you tried any of the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Heat Universal Lip Luminizer + Plumper Fu$$y there's a few different shades to choose from

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing