Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lip Pencils

I love a good lippie. The color, the finish and kapow factor,  ITS AMAZING! 

As I get older, I've realized that the natural pigmentation of my lips are fading. I can't really line it out my lips with just a lipstick or gloss anymore. Can anyone recommend a good lip liner that actually lasts and is affordable? 

Thanks 

XOXO

RE: Lip Pencils

Hello! I love a good lip pencil. They are super easy and longwearing and a great choice for a matte lip. One of my favorites is the Bite Beauty lip pencil, they are amazing! They are seriously so creamy and easy to use. Plus, there is tons of colors to choose from. I believe they have 100 shades! If you are looking for something a bit more affordable, the Sephora Collection lip liner to go is a great option. They are a great quality for the price, and they are so portable too! Like @Aishanki said if you grab a nude shade you can wear any lipstick with them! Or you could just wear it alone all over your lips for a nude matte lip. And if you wanted to add color all you would have to do is top it with a gloss!

Re: RE: Lip Pencils

I second the Bite Beauty Lip Liners!  They are awesome! @alyssayay

Also - For an even more affordable option, I recently picked up some fabulous Maybelline lip liners at Ulta - I think I got a buy 2 get 1 free deal and was super happy to find that they are pretty creamy and long wearing.  @Pyunghwa

Re: Lip Pencils

hie, you can try Make up for ever Aqua Lip Waterproof Lip Liner pencil, I liked this one you can use a nude one a lighter and a darker shade for light and dark lipstick accordingly. I like nude lip liners coz you dont have to stock for all lipstick shade. Its looks natural to our skin tone. Also you can try ModelCo Lip Enhancer Illusion Lip Liner, it goes on smooth.

Re: Lip Pencils

Ohh thats so smart! I've never thought to do that!

Thanks for the tip!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing