Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lip Masks

Not sure if anyone remembers the Bite Beauty but ever since they went out of business I’ve been struggling to find a lip mask that works just as well as their Agave Lip Mask/Balm 🥲 Any suggestions/recommendations??

Re: Lip Masks

I was just researching BITE (RIP!!) And discovered they have a sister brand called Lip Lab. I just looked on their "shop" page online and they sell the agave lip mask and agave lip scrub straight to consumer! Packaging looks the exact same. Enjoy!!!

They also sell the line & define lip liner, which was also a favorite of mine.

A Sephora employee suggested Advanced Therapy mask by Fresh, & I found it to be quite similar in hydrating my lips the way BITE did. 

I do feel like I’m paying more for less, so I’m on the lookout for something of a bit more value. 

have you ever tried anything from LAWLESS? I really like LAWLESS Forget The Filler Overnight Lip Plumping Mask 

@jkprice7 I read it was similar to lanolin.   Maybe look into Lanolips or plain lanolin which I hear is in the baby aisle.

@greeneyedgirl107 @jkprice7 I agree on the Lanolips! I’m a die hard lover of the old Bite formula, and I find the Leneige lip products to be too much like Vaseline, and they don’t last as well as the bite. The glossier balm dot com that @SportyGirly125 mentioned below is closer for me, but the Lanolips is as close as I’ve found (the original bite formula had lanolin in it). Good luck!!

I love my gummy lip mask by Laneige @jkprice7 

LANEIGE Lip Glowy Balm Gummy Bear 

LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Gummy Bear 

💜

@jkprice7 Glossier Balm Dotcom Lip Balm and Skin Salve Coconut 

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing