Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers

Lanige Sleeping Lip Mask

okay i’m pumped to try my new Lanige lip mask. any suggestions on how to apply or if i should apply every night? i’m so excited! LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Pink Lemonade Swirl 0.70 oz / 20 g 

Re: Lanige Sleeping Lip Mask

personally, i use it whenever i feel like it. i use it not only every night, but whenever my lips feel dry and need and extra boost of hydration. i love the gummy bear one! 

@gracefahlstedt   I confess that I do it totally wrong - I tend to wear it as a quick and easy lip gloss in the morning if my lips feel dry, because I'm not consistent with my evening routine. That's if I'm not wearing makeup, mind you. On makeup days, I do a careful evening skincare routine.

@gracefahlstedt @It comes with a spatula to apply it. I use mine whenever my lips feel dry. You don’t have to use it only at night. I posted about it on the The Laneige Thread 

I definitely need to order this when it drops on 5/31.  It looks like a fun flavor 

Thought it dropped 5/30

Still not able to order.  This is annoying 😡

It's  2am still nothing.  What time zone are they one?

@Aloveslipsticks it doesn’t get released till pacific time. You still have to wait about 45 more minutes. 

Thank you 🤗

@Aloveslipsticks @It drops on the Sephora app 5/30

That flavour looks sooo good @gracefahlstedt  🍋🥤

I think it's more what feels good for you. But for me , my lips are pretty dry naturally so when I use my LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Gummy Bear I make sure I put it on during my nighttime skin care routine. I use it right after I finish washing. That way I'm sealing in moisture when I apply it at the same time as the rest of my moisturizers.

🙂

I hope that helps!

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing