Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Kylie Cosmetics

Whether you love them or love to hate them, the Kardashian/Jenners have built an empire.  I never expected to succomb to the siren call of the fabled Kylie Lip Kit, but given that I have a teenager in my house, resistance was futile. I was surprised to find that I actually like most of the Kylie products I have tried. 🙂

Are you looking for swatches of any lipsticks/shadows/Kylighters?

Have a scoop about upcoming releases?

Would you like to share a review of a Kylie product?

Would you like to better understand the hype? 😉

If so, this thread is for you! 🙂

To start us off, here is my household collection of Kylie Liquid Lipsticks and Glosses:

kylie1.JPG

Spoiler
I only included unique colors, between myself and my daughter, we also have several dupes.

Left to Right:
1. D*mn Gina DS Gloss
2. Poppin' DS Gloss
3.  KoKo Collection Bunny Matte Liquid Lipstick
4.  KoKo Collection Sugar Plum Gloss
5.  KoKo Collection Bunny Matte Liquid Lipstick
6.  KoKo Collection Doll Matte Liquid Lipstick
7.  Dancer Metal Liquid Lipstick
8.  Kymajesty Metal Liquid Lipstick
9.  Love Bite Matte Liquid Lipstick
10. Posie K Matte Liquid Lipstick
11. Posie K Gloss [Note:  It is very annoying that the Lipstick and Gloss are not the same color...]
12. Candy K Matte Liquid Lipstick
13. Candy K Gloss
14. Strawberry Cream Velvet Lipstick
15. Koko K Matte Liquid Lipstick
16. Apricot Matte Liquid Lipstick
17. Dirty Peach Matte Liquid Lipstick
18. Exposed Matte Liquid Lipstick
19. Exposed Gloss
20. Maliboo Matte Liquid Lipstick
21. So Cute Gloss
22. Naked Velvet Lipstick
23. Birthday Suit Velvet Lipstick
24. Bare Velvet Lipstick
25. Commando Velvet Lipstick
26. KKW Kimmie Creme Liquid Lipstick
27. KKW Kiki Creme Liquid Lipstick
28. KKW Kim Creme Liquid Lipstick
29. KKW Kimberly Creme Liquid Lipstick

Closeups:
kylie2.JPG
kylie3.JPG
kylie4.JPG

Re: Kylie Cosmetics

@Tamara76 Everything is so pretty! I didn't pick anything up from this collection because I have been good in spending less on makeup lately but I was VERY tempted to snag some of those powders for myself as well. My bf saw the purple palette and said it was nice and suggested I get it but little does he know I already splurged on the ND Lila AND the Huda Desert Dusk 😉 Let me know how the powders perform and post pics (and tag me of course) if possible 🙂

@gonerogue  Thanks!   I totally understand - that's why I haven't bought the palette for myself yet! ❤️   

I used the Ultra Glow loose highlighter in Santorini this morning and I am totally in love!   Now I want this in every color - it is stunning! I'll have to try to capture a pic next time I wear it.

I think @myumew may have placed an order for the Fall collection - Hopefully, she'll share when it arrives. 🙂

Is anyone picking up one of the Fall Lip Kits?

falllipkits.gif

Ohhh - This looks pretty, too!  Launches 10/06!!!

After getting the Lila and Desert Dusk palettes, I’m going to skip this one but it is beautiful!

Same here, but it's so pretty! I may pick one up for my daughter's bday (shhhhhhh!) 🙂

@gonerogue

Our Kylie Birthday Collection order just arrived (yes, we contributed to her $10M one day earnings....)!

kyliebday.jpg

Spoiler
1.  Birthday Bundle (I Want it All palette, Twenty Lip Kit, Cupcake Gloss, Cherry Pie Gloss, Queen Loose Highlight Powder, Mini Matte Liquid Lipsticks)
2.  Twenty Lip Kit
3.  Cupcake Gloss
4.  I want it All Palette
5.  Mini Velvet Liquid Lipsticks

@Tamara76 Great haul!! Hope you love everything!! Those little lip kits are so cute...now I regret not ordering anything...

Thanks!  @katkapivarci   ❤️

Maybe she'll have a restock?   I actually really like this collection.

Did anyone order from Kylie's 20th Birthday collection?

We ordered way too much, but opted not to get the bedazzled Candy K lipsticks since we both already have the shade and couldn't justify $60 per lipstick....

I got my Paypal confirmation, but I'm still waiting on my confirmation from her site...

@Tamara76 Thanks! I completely understand.. only reason why I decided to get the bedazzled one was because I didn't have the color candy k in my current collection. Once I get everything I will definitely share my haul, hope I love them!

I told myself that I wouldn't purcahse anything... But everything was just so cute. I ended up getting the bedazzled candy k, and both the matte and velvet minis.

Welcome!   @raeeeXoxo  My daughter was dying for the bedazzled Candy K, but I just couldn't do it... Please share your haul when it arrives!  I hope the shipping doesn't take too long this time! 🙂

@Tamara76 I ordered the 'Twenty' lipkit and the 'Queen' glow powder. I forgot until I saw someone post on FB and rushed hoping what I wanted was still there!

@StephaniLynn  I have high hopes for the Twenty Lip Kit!   I think the bundle I ordered comes with one of the loose highlighters - I just hope it isn't too messy! 🙂

RE: Re: Kylie Cosmetics

I said I would not get anything but I did! I got the eyeshadow kit and the highlighter powder in queen. Oh I also got the lip kit in twenty. I have wanted to try her products for a while now so I am very excited to see the quality!

Re: RE: Re: Kylie Cosmetics

@MadMegz  I'm so happy you love your new palette and the Twenty liquid lippie!  My daughter and I are enjoying ours, too!   I'm really surprised by the pigmentation in this palette and the highlight in the palette is so strong!  My daughter took the loose powder highlight in Queen and she loves it!  ❤️

RE: Re: Kylie Cosmetics

So I just got my package and I love it! I have only used the eyeshadow palette and her matte lipstick in Twenty so far and I have fallen in love. The colors are stunning! I am so happy I caved and decided to purchase this.

Re: RE: Re: Kylie Cosmetics

@MadMegz  Please let us know what you think once you try them!  💗

Is anyone planning on getting anything from Kylie's birthday collection? Swatches and such are up on her IG!

I'm hoping to get the lipkit and maybe a glow powder! 

I actually want the Birthday Book Palette and my daughter wants all of it (of course!).

Interesting that Commando and Birthday Suit were in the Send Me Nudes Collection, too!   I may try to pick up the Velvet Lipstick Set because I gave those two colors to my daughter and kept the other two when we got Send Me Nudes.

@StephaniLynn

Conversation Stats
Photos39
  • kylie1.JPG
  • kylie2.JPG
  • kylie3.JPG
  • kylie4.JPG
  • IMG_3224.JPG
  • FullSizeR(2).jpg
  • 20117386_10154935772238719_926048165_n.jpg
  • 20117618_10154935772228719_1920538991_n.jpg
  • julykylie.JPG