Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers

Jessica Jones lips

So if you've watched the Netflix series Jessica Jones, you may have noticed that actress Kristen Ritter has basically the perfect colored lips. Enough people asked her and the make up artist on the show and they had the temerity to admit that it's her natural lip color with some cherry lip balm on top. 

This is just one more way that Kristen and I are not alike, as my lips are the color of dead fish on the side of the highway. Fear not! I AM going to make a point...I found a suitable match in stores this past week. Lancôme Beige Vintage lip shaker!!! It was even on sale. It's perfect. It dries to a matte finish so you don't look like you are wearing a lipstick from the 80's and you can top it with a lip balm while retaining the color unlike glosses from the 90's. Perfect! Really! It's not available online and the closest I could find among Lancôme lipstick colors was Crushed Rose. 

I'm sure other brands offer something comparable but my lips are Lancôme loyal. I hope this helps someone else.

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing