Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Huda Beauty Faux Filler Lip Gloss Allergy

I recently bought this lip gloss in Posh and liner in dark brown and I was instantly obsessed. Unfortunately, after three wears, I got a severe allergic reaction on my lips. They were severely swollen, with a burning sensation, almost like a sunburn. I actually thought I had a sunburn on my lips until I did some research that other people have had allergic reactions to Huda Beauty lip products. My lips started to blister and peel shortly after and are finally getting f back to normal after a week. I returned these products to Sephora, but I’m so sad because they were so gorgeous and I can’t find anything similar. Has anyone else had this problem?

Re: Huda Beauty Faux Filler Lip Gloss Allergy

@Milli37733  I haven’t tried the huda glosses but i can maybe recommend some glosses that have some similar colors and are well pigmented like the huda ones. 
Morphe Dripglass Drenched High Pigment Lip Gloss  and Morphe Dripglass Glazed High Shine Lip Gloss 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Universal Luminous Tinted Lip Gloss 

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Cream Color Drip Lip Cream Fenty Glow 

I was a little hesitant to mention a plumping gloss since you said you already an allergic reaction but incase you wanted to try anyways, the NYX Duck Plump glosses

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing