Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

How often should I use an overnight lip mask?

I have a Florence by Mills hit snooze lip mask and I use it from time to time but I’m not sure if it’s doing much of anything. Am I using it too much? Or too little? Maybe it just doesn’t work? Please help as I am pretty new to skincare.

Re: How often should I use an overnight lip mask?

@natashaelffan  I use mine every night.  I am using LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C .  I use a thick coat nightly and I wake up with soft lips 👄!

It is all on the product really like I have the I Dew Care Plush Party vitamin c lip mask and I wear it almost everyday. So it really just depends on your lips and the product itself and ingredients in it.

It depends on the lip mask. If you lip mask is for hydration/repair, then use as needed for when it's dry out, you feel you lips are getting cracked, you know it's going to be windy tomorrow, etc. 
Personally, my favorite lip mask is LAWLESS Forget The Filler Overnight Lip Plumping Mask   - it's super hydrating and provides the extra benefit of short-term and long-term lip plumping. I use it every night (for the long-term plumping benefits) and my lips feel FANTASTIC all the time 🙂

@natashaelffan  I use mine every night and occasionally during the day if my lips are extra dry.

@natashaelffan I use it whenever I need it.  My house is pretty dry, so I'll often reapply my night lip mask when I wake up in the middle of the night.

@natashaelffan I use my overnight lip mask at night and in the day. 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 19 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing