Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Help, I need a dupe!

In October 2017, I found a product called 'Rouge Balm SPF 20' in shade Bashful Beige for only 12.50! Which is such a steal! I fell in love with the product since my lips are dry, but I also want a little bit of color.  I finally am running out of a product and decided to look online to see if I can order them anymore, I realize that the product color was completely taken off. So I'm gonna assume that they will not be restocking or making the color come back which makes me completely crushed. I even looked in stores and am very limited in stores because I live in Hawaii. Even on the JCPenny Sephora store they don't have the shade. I'm guessing its very popular here in hawaii for those Asians with brownish tone skin. 

I'm looking for a lip balm with color something similar to that. I like the brown tint with a little bit of pink. I'm more on the tanner sides so completely pink shades will look really strange on me. 

Please someone help! I want something that doesn't dry my lips out with a beautiful brownish pink nude shade.

For reference of foundation I use "Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Santa Fe"

What Bashful beige looks like! Holy Grail but no where to be found.What Bashful beige looks like! Holy Grail but no where to be found.My skin tone, I got a little bit more tan.My skin tone, I got a little bit more tan.

Re: Help, I need a dupe!

it's in stock now for $7

Thank you so much going to stock up!

@peachcub,

I remember swatching this one in store! I suggest the following dupes:

stila Color Balm Lipstick

https://www.sephora.com/product/color-balm-lipstick-P377701?skuId=1949320&icid2=products%20grid:p377...

CLINIQUE Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Heaping Hazelnut - sheer nude

https://www.sephora.com/product/chubby-stick-moisturizing-lip-colour-balm-P279113?skuId=1412840

❤️ Melissa

This is def down my alley! Thanks I will try it in stores! I'm excited for your suggestions. 

@peachcub,

You're very welcome, I hope one of them works for you!

❤️ Melissa

@peachcubwrote:

In October 2017, I found a product called 'Rouge Balm SPF 20' in shade Bashful Beige for only 12.50! Which is such a steal! I fell in love with the product since my lips are dry, but I also want a little bit of color.  I finally am running out of a product and decided to look online to see if I can order them anymore, I realize that the product color was completely taken off. So I'm gonna assume that they will not be restocking or making the color come back which makes me completely crushed. I even looked in stores and am very limited in stores because I live in Hawaii. Even on the JCPenny Sephora store they don't have the shade. I'm guessing its very popular here in hawaii for those Asians with brownish tone skin. 

I'm looking for a lip balm with color something similar to that. I like the brown tint with a little bit of pink. I'm more on the tanner sides so completely pink shades will look really strange on me. 

Please someone help! I want something that doesn't dry my lips out with a beautiful brownish pink nude shade.

For reference of foundation I use "Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Santa Fe"

What Bashful beige looks like! Holy Grail but no where to be found.What Bashful beige looks like! Holy Grail but no where to be found.My skin tone, I got a little bit more tan.My skin tone, I got a little bit more tan.

Kat Von D - muncea is an amazing warm and darker pinkish color. The Kat Von D everlasting lipstick is a great lipstick to make a full lip appearance and not dry out your lips ; although i have not tried this lipstick myself i have a friend who wears it very frequently and it is a gorgeous color. However it is not a lip balm i highly recommend if you are ever looking for a matte lipstick in that shade range.   🙂

Thanks for the help! I think the shade is a little to light for my skin tone. It looks washed out on me. I appreciate the reply though! 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos2
  • What Bashful beige looks like! Holy Grail but no where to be found.
  • My skin tone, I got a little bit more tan.
testing