Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

BEST lip balms

What is your fav lip balm???

Re: BEST lip balms

@Karlee243 Aquaphor Healing Ointment. It may not be fancy, but it works great.

BEST lip balms

I'm a huge advocate for Bite Beauty. Part of my time skincare is using their Agave Nighttime Lip Therapy, and every couple days I'll use a lip scrub. I the lip scrubs by Lush. And during the day I use Bite Daytime Vegan Lip Balm. I got my dad hooked on the Nighttime lip therapy.

From personal experience I personally like the Fenty Lip Balm. I struggle with chapped dry lips and this is the only thing that works like a dream. It is pricey but its worth every penny. If you want a product that is similar try the Smiths Rosebud Salve its $7, the Fenty lip balm is $19. Happy Shopping

fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Treatment Lip Balm Translucent is my favorite actual balm. For an additional treatment at night, I love to layer LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original on top of it. And I'm a big fan of lip oils during the day. The Ciate oils are my current faves. 

@Karlee243 

Purely for function (best performance): plain ol' Aquaphor Ointment. Nothing keeps my lips moisturized better or longer. 

For comfort + aesthetics:

• PAT McGRATH LABS Lip Fetish Lip Balm Wild Cherry - several shades, including this one
  • Various Lipstick Queen color-transforming lipsticks - they're really more like tinted balms that adjust to your pH 

For scent + good performance: 

Thanks! Will have to try!

Thanks! Will have to try!

@Karlee243 I personally am a fan of the Fresh Sugar Hydrating Lip Balm Caramel (just one of the many flavors in this potted form) as well as their sister stick formula, the Fresh Sugar Lip Balm Sunscreen SPF 15 Sugar Petal Tinted (also just one example of the many shades available).  There are a variety of scents/colors to choose from and the ones in the stick format have SPF incorporated into them which is especially nice for summer.

@faeriegirl I've been wanting to try the Farmacy Honey Butter Lip balm.  I'm glad to hear its your favorite.

@faeriegirl Agreed and def my favorite! The Farmacy balm is one of the most under recognized balms out there.

Hi @Karlee243!

I've been using Vaseline on my lips and it's amazing!  It makes the driest of lips super soft!

I recently got the Tatcha The Serum Stick: Treatment & Touch Up Balm 0.28 oz/ 8g from the Tatcha Dewy Skin Favorites on the Go set after taking a Tatcha Masterclass.  They recommended using it not only on your face but lips, too!  It's super versatile and can be used before and after foundation or at night instead of a liquid serum.  I'm surprised at how hydrating it is for my lips!

Ouuu, thanks for the tip!

Ouuu, thanks for the tip!

@RAWRitsRED Recently used one of the products from Tatcha.  I am pleased with this brand.  Great to hear they have another product with which is your favorite.  

@Karlee243 

• Bite Beauty Agave+ Intensive Vegan Lip Mask Agave  Some people don't like the reformulation but it works for me!
  • I also like DHC's lip balm, especially their Melty Cream Lip in Matcha

L_g0123365430

16 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 42 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos1
  • L_g0123365430
testing