Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

Glass Skin Tips

Hello, I am planning on starting to do a glass skin routine. Is there any tips you can share and brands that you can recommend on what's best to use? From cleanser, toner, essence, serum, moisturizer, highlighting lotion and exfoliate. Thanks in advance

RE: Glass Skin Tips

The best way to get glass skin is to also not be afraid of sticky serums, just for adherence. Though, using either AmorePacific Radiance Oil and Dr. Jart’s Radiance oil—like 2 to 3 drops—tapped into the high points of the face can accentuate and give the appearance of glass skin. A true 10-step is required to really achieve the look though! Hope this helps

RE: Glass Skin Tips

I’ve never achieved this myself! But from what I understand, it really helps to have hydrating and skin-replenishing ingredients in the products you use at every step of your routine. I’m planning to try Peach & Lily’s Glass Skin serum in the spring (once the worst of my winter eczema is over 🙄) and have heard great things about it!

Re: Glass Skin Tips

It really depends on your skin type but the biggest thing is having a really nice moisturizer. Super hydrated skin is normally the best starting position. I really like the CosRx Hyaluronic Acid moisturizer. I wouldn't recommend buying a whole routine and slapping it on. Go step by step. Moisturizer, face wash, and sunscreen are the biggest three that you really need. Everything else is extra. I tend to bounce between cleansers since they can irritate my skin super easily. Another thing is to look for lightweight and dewy products. Nyx just dropped a whole glass skin collection but their glow lotion and bare with me radiant primer products I both love. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing