Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

GLASS SKIN

hiii beauty babes! i've recently just heard of glass skin which means literally what it sounds like... having perfect skin like glass and i was wondering if anyone has a skin routine/skin products they can recommend to achieve it? xoxo, judy

Re: GLASS SKIN

Sulwhasoo beauty and tatcha violet-C radiance mask! They an be a bit pricy but so very worth it,you can try it out to see if you like it they have a trial set of everything you need in the Sulwhasoo beauty and then get a sample of the Tatcha mask to try for yourself you can tell a difference within the first week!

I second the Tatcha Violet-C Radiance Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL recommendation. It's one of my favorite masks for getting smooth, soft skin. 

@jli1219 hydration and moisturization are key to achieving glass skin. Using products with Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin, Ceramides, and facial oils such as Squaline Oil are great! When you do your skincare routine, begin with the product with the most runny viscosity and work up towards the products with a thicker viscosity. 

You also want to ensure that your skin is well exfoliated so that you have a soft, smooth surface. I like chemical exfoliators that have both AHA's (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) and BHA's (Beta Hydroxy Acids) because they can target different skin alignments. DRUNK ELEPHANT - T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Resurfacing Night Serum is my personal favorite, I use it once a week to keep my skin smooth, remove dry/dead skin, and to boost cell turnover. 

My go-to glass skin routine looks like this:

TOWER 28 BEAUTY - SOS Save.Our.Skin Daily Rescue Facial Spray

Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz/ 50 mL 

DRUNK ELEPHANT - C-Firma™ Vitamin C Day Serum

Indie Lee Squalane Facial Oil

Cerave Moisturizing Cream 

Umbra Sheer SPF 30 (I like it mixed with Umbra Tint Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte™ Physical Daily Defense Face Sunscreen SPF 30). Just skip the SPF for evening. 

Don't forget your lips, I like Aquaphor to keep them well moisturized. 

The longer that I stick to this routine, the better the results. I also see great improvement in my skin when I keep up with adequate water consumption. 64oz is pretty good for me, personally. 

I hope you find these tips helpful! 

RE: Re: GLASS SKIN

thank you so much!!

@KatieBT I think I tagged too many products, my post got eaten 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing