Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Holiday Gratis 2022!!!

Holiday Greetings to the lovely people of BIC whichever holiday you celebrate! 

As many of you are aware, @TeamBIC has this naughty little habit of turning into a bunch of festive elves and spoiling a random number of active BIC community contributors with a surprise holiday treat come this time of year!  Yeah the imagery is there of TeamBIC in pointy green hats making the magic happen while sipping on hot cocoa.

I’m sure all of you are eager to see what they’ve been up to this season!  I know I am!  They never fail to impress me with their creative box designs (my inner cat loves the boxes as much as the contents) Of course the contents are always wonderful too;);)

This thread is for expressing your community excitement, making wild or educated sleuthed-out guesses as to what could be inside  and for sharing with the community, photos of any gifts you receive, and also for congratulating other community members on their awesome luck and for making BIC the beauty haven it is!   

And once people have had a chance to try out their…ahhhh thé suspense is too much!!!😝, this is a great place to both write and read the best quality product reviews!  It doesn’t get more honest than from the mouths of BIC members you talk to everyday and who know exactly what kind of information you like!  It’s also a great place to ask questions on any products members have received and know you’ll get a speedy response!

I look forward to seeing all the photos

posted as members receive and open boxes, sharing in the joy and witnessing how everyone’s surprises work for them!

Speaking of gratis that works for me, I have been wearing the Kilian Apple Brandy fragrance from last year all week!!!  A continuous thank you to @TeamBIC for every single time I smell like spicy mince meat tarts🥰🥰🥰🥧

Also, I heard someone say today they finished their holiday shopping.  Show of hands, who’s finished or, ahem… started their holiday shopping?  😆✋🏻 I started and am nowhere near finished status; as collected and organized as that would be.  

B9838C05-63AA-45CA-8327-D6E1B8BF2787.jpeg

F99EC02F-0B9F-494B-832C-E4250BE65042.jpeg

Re: Sephora Holiday Gratis 2022!!!

@sister13 If my hair looked that amazing I'd let it grow out 😅

Awww, thanks @Samtian !

I’m having major hair envy @sister13! 😍 Absolutely gorgeous! 

Aww, thanks @itsfi ! 

@sister13 I love the scent on the Moroccan Oil!  Your hair looks phenomenal!!

Thank you so much! I love the scent too!! @missjeanie 

Your hair looks so good @sister13!

Thanks! It smoothed it out so nicely! @faeriegirl 

Wow, what a difference, @sister13 ! 😍  Your hair is gorgeous!

Thank you so much @Titian06 ! 

This was such a great surprise! I had been thinking of switching up my hair dryer, so the #Drybar Buttercup Blow-Dryer was a timely gift. It dries my hair faster and leaves it shinier than my old dryer, even though they are both ionic ceramic. Moroccanoil is a favorite of mine. I have not tried the #JVN Complete Blowout Styling Milk 3 oz / 90 mL or the #OUAI Hydrating Scalp Serum for Healthy, Fuller Looking Hair 2 oz / 60 mL yet, but it smells amazing! I am currently on day 3 of the #K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Mini Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask 0.5 oz/ 15 mL and I think I may have found a new favorite.

Congrats @Mel231 ! Enjoy🩷

@Mel231 Congratulations on the gratis! 

Congratulations @Mel231. It is a great gratis package.

@Mel231 Isn't this such a great gratis!  I'm loving the hair dryer too.  What perfect timing for you just about to replace a dryer too!

Congratulations @Mel231!

Congratulations,  @Mel231 !  I'm glad you're loving these products so far! 💖💖💖

@Mel231, congrats on receiving this gratis. 🎉 I love how perfectly timed it was; @TeamBIC has a special gift for that! Great that it came when you were in the market for a hair dryer and even better that the Drybar is working out so well for you! 💛 By the sounds of it, the other beauties are performing well too! Woohoo! 🙌🏼 

Yeahy @Mel231 That's so great your loving the dryer and K18! They are sooo good. 🤩💛

I find after using the JVN milk before blow drying, my hair looks good for days.  I can't wait to hear how it works for you

🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ my brain is clearly not functioning on all cylinders…. I’ve been hunting for the holiday gratis thread and didn’t realize this was it 😅

Anyways, many thanks to @TeamBIC for including me in the holiday gratis. 

0E8090AD-A3B0-4B5A-8B7E-10152D2B02FC.jpeg

Thus far I’ve tried all but the K18 products and the Ouai. Some thoughts:

• Drybar Buttercup - I am not a chronic user of hear but have been thinking of incorporating it more often via diffuser or stretching out my hair (Note: I have tightly curled to coily hair). This was easy to use and I appreciated not needing to mash the cool air option the entire time. I didn’t find the dryer particularly loud, which was great since I decided to play with it in the early hours of the morning. I used the larger nozzle that came in the box and found it easy to attach/remove. I do wish that it came with a different type of attachment instead of two of the same for wider variety of usage. I’d recommend this dryer.
  • JVN - I used about one pump of this product per section, which was less than I thought I might need. The string smell initially made me worried but it dissipated pretty quickly, thankfully. Sometimes heat protectants make my hair feel weighed down so I was all the more excited that this did not have the effect. Now the biggest claim that I still cannot answer is how well this product actually protects the hair from heat damage. I’ve since done other things to my hair so I cannot gauge the impact but this is something I’ll keep an eye on. So far I’d recommend this as well.
  • Moroccan Oil - This is a gem that a former BIC Team member introduced to me a few years back at an event, and spoiler alert: I love it. I love the fragrance and how it also does not linger too long. It adds a nice sheen and softness to the hair, it does not require a lot, and it does not build up quickly on the hair. That said, I wouldn’t recommend anyone use oils more than 1-2xs per week. General I use one half pump when I just want to smooth any flyaways and add shine. If I’m trying to treat my ends I’ll add about a pump (AFTER A MOISTURIZING PRODUCT) on each half of the ends of my hair. Another huge bonus is that the oil does not readily transfer onto clothes. The only downside to this product is that the first two ingredients are -cones. If you are ingredient conscious this product may be a no go. I typically avoid -cones in any hair product so I use this oil very sparingly. Definitely a product I recommend adding to your routine regardless of hair type.

Isn't the Moroccan Oil amazing @ElleElleG ! Enjoy🩷

2,200 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos125
  • B9838C05-63AA-45CA-8327-D6E1B8BF2787.jpeg
  • F99EC02F-0B9F-494B-832C-E4250BE65042.jpeg
  • 87967830-D08E-48B1-BE3E-F5340513524A.gif
  • michelleshops_0-1669180846671.gif
  • 20221126_093855_mh1669482977981.jpg
  • mervyns open.gif
  • 20221126_135348.jpg