Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Brand is awesome!

Guys!  Seriously!  Sephora brand items are so great for such a good price!  I know there is a lot of great luxury products out there, but for everyday you gotta get the best of Sephora brand products and get great beauty items and save your dollars!  My favorite Sephora items are:  Sephora makeup brushes(#50 is my fave), spray brush cleaner, brush deep cleaning brush shampoo, Sephora powder foundation, Micro Smooth baked powder, serum concealers and the Best Skin Ever concealers, Gel eye liner in matte charcoal, single eye shadows favorites are Choco Express, Choc Shock, Mocha Latte and Hollywood Calling, gel lip liners in Bad Apple, Dressed to the 90s, Rosewood, Hot Sauce and Sink or Suede, Outrageous Plumping Lip glosses holiday kit versions, and the retractable eye brow pencil.  The Cream Lip Stain Liquid lipstick is also a great product, I just never found a color I loved. However, the gel liners are so creamy that I use them like lip sticks.

These are my favorites and I'm medium to tan skin tone. I've not tried but I'm ordering Sephora bronzer (colors look great), Sephora blush and the clean lipsticks.  I love Sephora brand!

Re: Sephora Brand is awesome!

Sephora Collection products are pretty decent quality for reasonable pricing. SEPHORA COLLECTION Golden Hour Highlighter Duo Aurora SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES Destinations 

@PattyEG 

Tags:

Yes! @PattyEG I hear you, they really do. 

I have a ton of excellent products that are made by Sephora. 😄 And they have multiple sales year round, where I can restock them at a good price,  woo hoo! 🥳

I love my Sephora Pro Brushes soo much. 

And my SEPHORA COLLECTION Melting Cleansing Balm Cleanse + Balance 4.22 oz/ 125 mL .

This brush cleaner is fantastic 💖

SEPHORA COLLECTION Sigma x Sephora Brush Cleanser 👍

My handy SEPHORA COLLECTION Makeup Tape to make my eyeliner look good *free handing is sooo hard! 😅*

And then there is this retinol alternative 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Targeted Anti-Aging Bakuchiol Serum 1 oz / 30 mL 

It was so much more gentler than some retinols I've have tried.

Yes, I always buy Sephora brand products, i pretty much loveaal of the makeup products and the all the skincare. My only gripe is that sometimes  something is out of stock forever. I really like the newer waxy brow pencil and the color i use has been oos forever 😞 and i ran out of it.

The Sephora Pro brushes are my favorites @PattyEG !

Yeees @faeriegirl 

I love mine too! ♥️ 

i’m telling you try the SEPHORA COLLECTION Size Up Volumizing Mascara 0.47 oz/ 14 g my lashes have never looked better and held this curl all night long. not to mention how amazing the volume my lashes had. literally had people asking me if i was wearing false lashes

Can’t agree more! Sephora Collection is awesome and they do have similar quality ingredients and formulas for all their products as the high end brands. I used to work for Sephora but it’s been years and I still love Sephora Collection.  Glad you love them too and have found some great items! @PattyEG 

@Mel231 I've been wanting to try these!

@PattyEG @The Sephora brand does have some great products!! My favorites are SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Velvet Cream Blush Palette and SEPHORA COLLECTION PRO Foundation Brush #56 

@PattyEG I love that brush also.  

I definitely think Sephora Collection has some standout products and the brushes are really nice, but I have had some issues in the past with the eyeliners - Honestly the Sephora Collection Brow Pencil was a favvv for a budget friendly option ! 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 32 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
testing