Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Select your samples, only 7 products available

A couple weeks ago Sephora limited the number of samples from 3 to 2. Now they decreased a sample pool size from about 15 to 7, and 4 of them are foundations, which are totally useless for me because it is never true to my skin tone (and I bet I am not the only one with this problem). This way I have 3 options to choose from, and I am interested in 0 of it. Hey, Sephora, why don't you want to be nice to your loyal customers? I do love samples. I do love online shopping either. Why do you force me to go physically to the store and *deep breath* talk to people, dealing with my social anxiety?Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 12.45.58 PM.png

Tags:

Re: Select your samples, only 7 products available

Hi @SofiaGd,

I'm very sorry for any disappointment with the sample selection at this time as I understand that samples are an exciting way to try new products. I will share your feedback with the appropriate teams for improvements. Thank you!

Best regards,

Laurie

Re: Select your samples, only 7 products available

@SofiaGd It's not unusual for the sample selection to get depleted during sale periods. Today is the last day of the VIB sale so thousands of people are placing orders. I'm surprised there are that many still in stock TBH.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 12.45.58 PM.png
testing