Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders

Question

I love shopping on Sephora, except I have over 500 points in Sephora every time I get close to almost becoming a VIB member it continues to add on more points I need to be become a VIB member...can someone please tell me why this is happening? Thank you!

Re: Question

@hopey4  Hi there! Hereโ€™s more info from Sephoraโ€™s terms and conditions. ๐Ÿ˜Š

4. Very Important Beauty Insider (VIB)

Very Important Beauty Insider (VIB) status is conferred on those registered Beauty Insider members who spend a minimum of $350 on merchandise online, in U.S. and Canadian Sephora stores, in Sephora inside JCPenney stores and Sephora merchandise online at www.jcpenney.com (if you use your registered Beauty Insider email address for the purchase) during one calendar year (January 1st -December 31st). Members receive a tier celebration gift when they qualify for VIB status. VIB status is good for the calendar year in which the Beauty Insider member qualifies and the following full calendar year; after that, annual requalification is required. Sephora may, in its sole discretion, alter, limit, or modify the VIB tier rules, regulations, benefits, eligibility for membership, or any other feature of the VIB tier or may terminate the VIB tier at any time in its sole discretion, without prior notice.

As part of the tier benefits, VIB members receive 1.25 Beauty Insider points for every U.S. or Canadian dollar spent (as applicable based on country of purchase) on merchandise and have access to exclusive Rewards such as full-size products (limited quantities, while supplies last).

5. Rouge

Rouge status is conferred on those registered Beauty Insider members who spend a minimum of $1,000 on merchandise online, in U.S. and Canadian stores, in Sephora inside JCPenney stores and Sephora merchandise online at www.jcpenney.com (if you use your registered Beauty Insider email address for the purchase) during one calendar year (January 1st - December 31st). Members receive a tier celebration gift when they qualify for Rouge status. Rouge status is good for the calendar year in which the Beauty Insider member qualifies and the following full calendar year; after that, annual requalification is required. Sephora may, in its sole discretion, alter, limit, or modify the Rouge tier rules, regulations, benefits, eligibility for membership, or any other feature of the Rouge tier or may terminate the Rouge tier at any time in its sole discretion, without prior notice.

As part of the program benefits, Rouge members receive 1.50 Beauty Insider points for every U.S. or Canadian dollar spent (as applicable based on country of purchase) on merchandise and have access to exclusive Rewards such as full-size products as well as the $100 Rouge Reward (limited quantities, while supplies last). Rouge members also have a dedicated private hotline.

Re: Question

@hopey4 

VIB isnโ€™t measured by points accumulated its measured by dollars spent. 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing