Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

No More Custom Makeovers for VIB Rouge?

I just tried to schedule a CM...if they are doing away with the rouge perks, especially the CM's, what's the point in shopping exclusively at Sephora?  Honestly, I can find the same brands at other stores and sometimes for better prices...I exclusively shopped at Sephora so I could maintain my Rouge Status and take advantage of the occasional CMs.  

Can someone please tell me what's going on?

Re: No More Custom Makeovers for VIB Rouge?

I'm a Rouge and I just tried to book one too and see that there is now universal $50 minimum spend! I am disappointed because I spend a lot of money at Sephora, and I used to use makeovers as a chance to try out products before I commit to them. i hate the returning products, mainly cos if they aren't used as samples, then they are thrown out and I feel that is so wasteful. That was one of the best Rouge perks for me. It's disappointing that those of us that do give them the high volume business have had this perk taken away.

I am soooo disgusted I spend thousands and I cant even get a free makeover????

At the present time, they are still free if you are Rouge. I had one last week (my first of the year). It is my understanding that this will change at the end of 2018, and that next year a makeover will require a $50 spend. At the end of my makeover, the makeup artist asked me what I planned to buy for the $50 spend, I told her that I was Rouge, and she said, "Great! Then it is free!"

Do you have to spend the $50 on the day of the makeover? Or do you get a voucher for use later? 

Hi @LCKP,

To receive a free makeover you will have to spend $50 at the time of your service. I hope that this clarifies. 

Best,

Zakiya

I've never had a custom makeover and can't imagine I ever would.  For me the best perks are free shipping, early access to new products and sales, Rouge only GWP, and the best is 1.5 points.  I'm saving my points so I can eventually cash them in for a dream reward experience.

RE: Re: No More Custom Makeovers for VIB Rouge?

Thought anyone could walk into the store and get free shipping. The perks of Rouge are not good enough in my opinion without the CMs. Loyal customers at other department stores can have make up apples by appointment for no fee. Sephora should continue the CMs is less there replacing the service with something that benefits the customer.

Re: RE: Re: No More Custom Makeovers for VIB Rouge?

Sephora keeps getting worse. I barely notice a difference being rouge from VIB except an extra 5 percent on sales. We don't even get free flash shipping just regular shipping now. Ulta makes Sephoras reward system look like a joke. After this year I'll be doing my shopping at Ultra or Nordstroms. My Sephora employees even act offended if I ask for a free sample after spending over $100 like their customer service just sucks.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 29 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing