cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

New to Sephora!

Hello!

I just wanted to say hello 👋🏻 to the community as well as introduce myself... my name is Anna and I truly am a rookie when it comes to makeup and other beauty products lol.

Thank you for your time and I appreciate any pointers!!

- xoxo

Tags:

RE: New to Sephora!

Hello and welcome!!! You can follow me and I’ll follow back and we can be rookie friends haha

Re: New to Sephora!

Welcome! Sorry, I am replying so late but just stumbled across your post! Hope you have a great time here on BIC!! This is a great place to learn about makeup, techniques; products, and meet amazing people! @awelliver13 

@Samtian @RAWRitsRED @Ricathered @tjffc @SportyGirly125 
I am very happy to meet all of you and thanks again for the wonderful help and your time!!

🥰😁

#sephora #BIC 

@awelliver13 Hello and welcome!

@Samtian Thank you!

Welcome @awelliver13!

There's so many things you can find and learn here!

@RAWRitsRED Thank you!!

Hi, I am a FPO(military) newbie and I am so happy to be here! I live in Japan, and the humidity here is off the charts, can anyone suggest a good foundation for mature skin(48) that won’t feel like a mask, but won’t slide off? Side note: I am a teacher so long wearing is a must. Thanks 

@Ricathered Very Nice to meet you! My Brother is in the military as well! Thank you for serving our country! I am a Health Care Worker, and some times I am running around and I sweat too, so I usually go natural, but as I noticed I am starting to show aging, and want to hide and fix it, but I don’t want cakey or too much...

Welcome to BIC, @Ricathered!

I live in California but I go back to Japan every summer so I know how hot and humid it is.  It's a struggle trying to keep my makeup on!  If you have any tips or product recommendations, let me know😊

Welcome to the community.  I've learned lots of tips here and have been introduced to great new products and make-up tools.  Enjoy!

@tjffc Thank you sooo very much!

@awelliver13 Welcome to BIC. This is a great place to learn about products or ask questions. Also YouTube offers great tutorials to help you start learning more about techniques

@SportyGirly125 I appreciate your help thank you!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 19 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing