Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
Anonymous Insider

Missing beauty insider points

The past few times I’ve been to sephora, they’ve told me I had 320 points.. But when I go on my purchases online and add all of my points up I should have 506 points because I have been saving them for about 13 months so none of my points have expired since they last 18 months.... just really upset about all of this because the cashier told me she can’t do anything about it even though I added up everything from my purchase lists 3 times and it came out to 506, not 320..😢 please help..

Re: Missing beauty insider points

Hi @Anonymous! Sorry to hear that! As others have mentioned, if you did make returns then it will deduct from your Beauty Insider account.  If the amount you returned does not match up with what you think your Beauty Bank total should be, let me know and I can take a closer look. 

Cheers! 

Kevin

Sorry to hear that @Anonymous. Returns could have caused it, as mentioned below. Is it possible that you have two accounts that aren't linked? You'll probably have better luck if you reach out on the Customer Service group. The Mods check it regularly and might be able to pinpoint your issue.

Anonymous Insider

I have made a few returns but I did not count those. I should only have 1 account also..So unfair 😞

@Anonymous Have you made any returns?

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing