Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Missing Rewards & Samples

As a longtime VIB, I am quite concerned that over the last several months order fulfillment and shipping have been slow with missing rewards and samples. I am not receiving 2-Day Flash Shipping even though I renewed and paid for it 4 months ago. How do I go about getting the rewards and samples missing from my last order? Will Sephora reship the missing items? If not, will Sephora compensate me with Beauty Points? Please advise.

RE: Missing Rewards & Samples

I have this same problem

I notice that as well

I notice that as well

They never ship me the correct samples I order for some reason. However Sephora customer service is very understanding and helpful. Give them a call and they will surely compensate you!

One time that happened to me but the little same was a tort burch perfume! Maybe it was because it was sent by air and perfumes arent allowed to be sent ..

Re: Missing Rewards & Samples

I've had the same thing happen to me the last 2 times I've ordered. I sent an email explaining what happened and they just brushed it off and basically said sometimes that happens, the never credited my account or sent me an email explaining they ran out of stock. I'm really unhappy about this.

I had the same thing happen to me on my last order a few weeks ago. I contacted customer service and the credited my account with 75 points. Unfortunately that's not even enough for a deluxe sample....

Yes! I would call customer support. Usually missing samples means they ran out, so I'd check your email. They sent me an email when I picked a sample that ran out. Sephora should credit your account though. I'd definitely talk to them about the 2-day shipping. You paid for it, so you should get it!

Hi!

It happened to me a few weeks ago. My order did not have the reward I redeemed nor the samples I asked so I emailed customer service. They answered within 24 hours and credited 100 points for the missing 3 samples and 100 points for the missing reward I had redeemed with my points. So best bet is to email them! Hope this helps. 

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing