Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Matte lipstick

What are y’all favorite matte lipstick that last long? Looking for new lipstick to try. 

Re: Matte lipstick

@itssally - I really like PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Lipstick .  It lasts my entire work day (I generally don't wear a mask because I have my own office).  It leaves a subtle stain, so if I don't have time to reapply after lunch, I don't feel "naked." 😄

I have had great luck with Kat Von D's everlasting liquid lipstick. The key is to let it dry after you apply it. Once you do so, you're good to go. It's transfer proof, doesn't smudge and doesn't get on my mask. 🙂

Oh. I didn't realize I already commented on this. Sorry about that!

Mac Whirl!!! 

In my honest opinion, Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick. OR Anastasia Beverly Hill's liquid lipsticks. I have had wonderful experiences with both. The key is to let it dry first, and not applying anything over it (ie. lip gloss). 

Does it lat the whole day? Or does it need to reapply one or twice?

@itssally In my experience, I haven't had to reapply during the day for the nude and berry shades I have from this line. Tagging @Kim888 in case you missed this post 😊

@itssally I feel like the HUDA BEAUTY Power Bullet Matte Lipstick are at least decently comfortable and last about as long as can be expected for a bullet.

Thanks. I’ll check it out.

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing