From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Insiders

Insiders

• 117107 Members
  • 2886 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Beauty Insiders unite! Share your reward goals, hauls, and burning questions with other members of the beauty community.

Beauty Insiders unite! Share your reward goals, hauls, and burning questions with other members of the beauty community.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Insiders
Supergoop
|
Re: Supergoop
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @hhskincare I don’t think you need Supergoop. You could use Aveeno. ...read more
@hhskincare I don’t think you need Supergoop. You could use Aveeno.
New Reply in Insiders
Sephoria
|
Re: Sephoria
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @livvybeauty Usually in July. ...read more
@livvybeauty Usually in July.
New Reply in Insiders
Favourite Hair Product!
|
Re: Favourite Hair Product!
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @DelaneyB9 my fine straight hair loves Briogeo Destined For Density™ Peptide Shampoo for Thicker, Fuller Hair 8 oz / 236 mL and Br ...read more
@DelaneyB9 my fine straight hair loves Briogeo Destined For Density™ Peptide Shampoo for Thicker, Fuller Hair 8 oz / 236 mL and Briogeo Destined For Density™ Peptide Conditioner for Thicker, Fuller Hair 8 oz / 236 mL .I also use Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask 8 oz/ 237 mL .For styling I generally use amika Plus Size Volume & Body Mousse 8.5 oz / 252 mL and Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium Hold 10 oz/ 330 mL .
New Reply in Insiders
$50 to spend what should I get?
|
Re: $50 to spend what should I get?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @DelaneyB9 Welcome. Glad I could help in some way. ...read more
@DelaneyB9 Welcome. Glad I could help in some way.
New Reply in Insiders
Picture Day Stress Part 2
|
Re: Picture Day Stress Part 2
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: Thank you so much that actually really helped:)
Thank you so much that actually really helped:)
New Reply in Insiders
Milk jelly tint quality?
|
Re: Milk jelly tint quality?
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: Hi i'm Delaney and I wanted to say that they are amazing.Seriously I have repurchased them many times before.Such great quallity b ...read more
Hi i'm Delaney and I wanted to say that they are amazing.Seriously I have repurchased them many times before.Such great quallity but will take some time getting used to it.
New Reply in Insiders
Favorite products!
|
Re: Favorite products!
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: My favs are Sol De Janeiro 62 and Summer Fridays lip balm.There just to die for there that good!😍
My favs are Sol De Janeiro 62 and Summer Fridays lip balm.There just to die for there that good!😍
New Reply in Insiders
Sephoria 2024
|
Re: Sephoria 2024
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I collected my swag bag. Just go to the venue and ask the people about it. It’s of corse too late now though.
I collected my swag bag. Just go to the venue and ask the people about it. It’s of corse too late now though.
New Reply in Insiders
Skincare advice
|
Re: Skincare advice
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: i definitely get the self confidence thing and it sucks to go through. especially as a teen, sending love! honestly, your skin is ...read more
i definitely get the self confidence thing and it sucks to go through. especially as a teen, sending love! honestly, your skin is beautiful. acne isnt a bad thing. but it can indicate a bigger issue like an autoimmune issue, hormonal issue, ect if you are concerned definitely look into a dermatology appointment or a primary care appointment. i also pick at my face and the way i dont do that is pimple patches so that will help with scaring if you pick at your pimples . but here’s my advice, don’t use ANYTHING harsh like retinol or harsh physical exfoliation, it will damage your barrier, your skin is still young, be gentle. if you want do a gentle exfoliation use an as unscented as possible and gentle face wash, i use a sephora collection one, and gently scrub with a clean damp washcloth. use a good moisturizer i use The INKEY List Omega Water Cream Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL and First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair® Cream Intense Hydration and wear a light sunscreen but be gentle with yourself. i turned 17 a little bit ago so take my advice with a grain of salt. acne can be part of life a painful annoyance but there are always options. i’ve been through the ringer with health both physically and mentally and it gets better but it’s not linear. there will always be an option, so if you are able to get a doctor appointment and see if a medication or other treatment will work. this is a lot but i wish you luck let me know if this is helpful
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Insiders
My birthday gift arrived 😘😘🙌🎁
|
Re: My birthday gift arrived 😘😘🙌🎁
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @vicky2307 happy birthday, I git the yttp set too. It has some great products in it, enjoy ...read more
@vicky2307 happy birthday, I git the yttp set too. It has some great products in it, enjoy
Recent images from this conversation
53,944 Posts