Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Is there going to be a SALE this month for VIB and Rouge?

Hello, I have seen rumors about it everywhere online. However, some just think it’s a point bonus even but we just had one of this! Doesn’t a sale come shortly after the point multiplier event? 

Tags:

Re: Is there going to be a SALE this month for VIB and Rouge?

I was looking for that sale too! I know they have been doing a summer sale at the end of august since 2018 or 2019. I just saw something today that they’re offering 10 or 15 percent off of your purchase till august 29th but you have to use your own points which is kind of lame. We already have $10 off when we use 500 points. You would have to be purchasing a major haul to make the discount worth it. I’ve been waiting to purchase a couple of things until the sale, but I didn’t think I would have to use my own points this year. Very disappointed!

I thought it happened last year as well. I hope they do a sale later this month, I’d love to split up my purchases between now and the nov sale. 

@AmyC A couple of years ago, Sephora had a summer sale in August to celebrate changes to the rewards program. Then last year they had a something like a $20 off a $100 purchase event to increase sales during the pandemic. While they may still have something, I'm not holding my breath. I'd bet that if they do some have some sort of sale, it would be more like the event last year and not a blanket store-wide discount like we'll see in November. But maybe?

@AmyC Looking at my previous purchases from last August, there was a 20% off (at least for rouge) around 8/20 and possibly as early as 8/15 (unable to see the details from this in store purchase).

I wonder if they’re not gonna have it this year now because they have a points offer for 10 or 15% off until 08/29 😐

Thank you so very much for this information! I really really appreciate it and I wasn’t sure my post was going to be allowed here.

Thank you for the reminders of what happened in previous years. I appreciate it. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 40 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing