cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Insider: The Gifting Starts Now

Insider FAQ Image.jpeg

Clear your cal, fill your basket, and get ready to shop! Holiday Bonus is right around the corner and the first time ever, we’re inviting Insider to join the fun. You’ll get 15% off Fri 11/10 – Wed 11/15, plus, free mini makeovers all weekend long if you shop in store. You’re going to love your first Holiday Bonus—don’t miss out!

Need more details? Check out our FAQs:

• What is Holiday Bonus?
    • The exclusive, once-a-year promo for Rouge, VIB, and Insider—and the best excuse to splurge, restock favorites, and start holiday shopping.
  • What’s the offer?
    • Rouge and VIB get 20% off and Insiders save 15%.
  • What’s my code to shop?
    • Rouge: 20FORROUGE
    • VIB: 20FORVIB
    • Insider: INSIDER15
  • Are we really included in this year’s promotion?
    • Yes! For the first time ever, we’re spreading the love and inviting Insiders to take 15% off their holiday purchases from Fri 11/10/2017 – Wed 11/15/2017.
  • Dates, please?
    • Rouge: Fri 11/3/2017 – Mon 11/6/2017 and Fri 11/10/2017 – Wed 11/15/2017
    • VIB: Fri 11/10/2017 – Wed 11/15/2017
    • Insiders: Fri 11/10/2017 – Wed 11/15/2017
  • Wait, why are the dates split?
    • As a benefit of our top tier of membership, Rouge gets first access to the promo.
  • Can I redeem the offer more than once?
    • If you forget something the first time around, don’t even stress. The offer can be used as many times as you want.
  • Is this offer available in Canada?
    • Yes!
  • What if I like to order online?
  • What about Sephora inside JCPenney stores?
    • The offer is valid in stores, but not on jcp.com
  • Are there any exclusions?
    • In a word, yes. In lots of words: The offer cannot be applied to previous purchases, gift cards, Flash shipping or Play! by Sephora subscriptions, or combined with any other promotional offers. No customizable sets will be applicable towards the promotion for online purchases. Limit of one Dyson and/or five Pat McGrath eyeshadow palette purchase per transaction both online and in-store. All ColourPop items are excluded from this promotion.
    • In Canada there is a quantity limit of three Fresh, YSL and Dior branded items per transactions both online and in-store. Merchandise quantities may be limited, see store for details.
  • I’m so close to VIB! If I reach VIB during Holiday Bonus, can I shop that promo?
    • Yes, you can shop the VIB promo, because guess what? You deserve it.
  • One last thing—what days can we get the free mini makeovers?
    • Fri 11/10/ – Sun 11/12, but be sure to check with your local store for details.
Tags:

Re: Insider: The Gifting Starts Now

Why is it that literally everything I want to order right now is out of stock! Very frustrating. 

Does Anyone know what time the Sale starts Online? I'm surprised to see no one asked. Like, can I use my Code at the Stroke of Midnight Thursday Night going into Friday Morning? Or do I have to wait until a Certain Time? (Eastern Standard Time Btw) Thank You!

If you are EST, then the code should start working at 3 a.m. tonight (or tomorrow morning, depending on how you look at it). The sales start at midnight Pacific since that's where Sephora HQ are located. 

It starts PDT timezone. My email says 11/10/17-11/15/17 a...

It starts PDT timezone. My email says 11/10/17-11/15/17 at 11:59 PDT. I'm assuming that's when it ends. I asked on the VIB page if it starts tonight at midnight and I'll let you know. I would think so if it's truly the 10-15
Anonymous Insider

If the things that I'm planning to get will get me to VIB status, can I place the order and get the VIB discount on the 10th instead of the 11th since with the order I will be VIB? I know that the flyer says the discount will apply, but can I also get the extra day?

You'll have to be VIB in order to get the 20% vs the 15%. So if you place an order on the 10th while still an Insider then it will only be 15%, even if it that order puts you over the $350 spending level. *After* that order, as a VIB, you'd be eligible to then use the 20% code for the remainder of the sale. 

Does that answer your question? I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "extra day" because both VIB and BIs start the sale on the 10th. 

Anonymous Insider

Thanks! I read the flyer wrong I think.

will i still be able to get offers during the sale such as the Holiday Sample Bag

SephoraBIC wrote:

Insider FAQ Image.jpeg

Clear your cal, fill your basket, and get ready to shop! Holiday Bonus is right around the corner and the first time ever, we’re inviting Insider to join the fun. You’ll get 15% off Fri 11/10 – Wed 11/15, plus, free mini makeovers all weekend long if you shop in store. You’re going to love your first Holiday Bonus—don’t miss out!

Need more details? Check out our FAQs:

• What is Holiday Bonus?
    • The exclusive, once-a-year promo for Rouge, VIB, and Insider—and the best excuse to splurge, restock favorites, and start holiday shopping.
  • What’s the offer?
    • Rouge and VIB get 20% off and Insiders save 15%.
  • What’s my code to shop?
    • Rouge: 20FORROUGE
    • VIB: 20FORVIB
    • Insider: INSIDER15
  • Are we really included in this year’s promotion?
    • Yes! For the first time ever, we’re spreading the love and inviting Insiders to take 15% off their holiday purchases from Fri 11/10/2017 – Wed 11/15/2017.
  • Dates, please?
    • Rouge: Fri 11/3/2017 – Mon 11/6/2017 and Fri 11/10/2017 – Wed 11/15/2017
    • VIB: Fri 11/10/2017 – Wed 11/15/2017
    • Insiders: Fri 11/10/2017 – Wed 11/15/2017
  • Wait, why are the dates split?
    • As a benefit of our top tier of membership, Rouge gets first access to the promo.
  • Can I redeem the offer more than once?
    • If you forget something the first time around, don’t even stress. The offer can be used as many times as you want.
  • Is this offer available in Canada?
    • Yes!
  • What if I like to order online?
  • What about Sephora inside JCPenney stores?
    • The offer is valid in stores, but not on jcp.com
  • Are there any exclusions?
    • In a word, yes. In lots of words: The offer cannot be applied to previous purchases, gift cards, Flash shipping or Play! by Sephora subscriptions, or combined with any other promotional offers. No customizable sets will be applicable towards the promotion for online purchases. Limit of one Dyson and/or five Pat McGrath eyeshadow palette purchase per transaction both online and in-store. All ColourPop items are excluded from this promotion.
    • In Canada there is a quantity limit of three Fresh, YSL and Dior branded items per transactions both online and in-store. Merchandise quantities may be limited, see store for details.
  • I’m so close to VIB! If I reach VIB during Holiday Bonus, can I shop that promo?
    • Yes, you can shop the VIB promo, because guess what? You deserve it.
  • One last thing—what days can we get the free mini makeovers?
    • Fri 11/10/ – Sun 11/12, but be sure to check with your local store for details.

RE: Re: Insider: The Gifting Starts Now

@kkljh no because you can only add one promotion per order and you have put the discount code into the promotion line to receive the discount.
Anonymous Insider

This is such a bummer if international are excluded. Why are we excluded? We spend money and I think it is really unfair that when special codes are available those in the UK etc are excluded from using the codes. Why does Sephora do that? We still have to pay taxes, shipping etc like everyone else (in fact we pay higher especially in shipping as we are not privy to the special offer for the one off shipping fee that those in the USA are able to get. We really need a Sephora in the UK  even if it is only an online Sephora. Grrrrrrrr. Sorry about the rant it just gets me soooooo grrrrrr Lol x

Anonymous Insider

Will I be able to get 15% off if I order it online and do international shipping?

Anonymous Insider

Is this also on the Sephora.fr website?

No. US & Canada only.

Anonymous Insider

RE: Insider: The Gifting Starts Now

is this use whole store products right?

Re: RE: Insider: The Gifting Starts Now

It's good on everything except the exceptions listed above. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 21 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos1
  • Insider FAQ Image.jpeg
testing