Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

How do I become “incentivized”?

I’m a VIB and spend a ton of money at Sephora. How do I become an incentivized customer?? I want to receive products to try and review. Thanks 

Re: How do I become “incentivized”?

You can't be incentived and a rouge at the same time. People are who incentivized are not spending money like the rogue's. They are getting products for free while us rogue suckers spend the money. 

Hi , Download Skeepers App and Influenster 🙂 and start post there .

I've been ROUGE status for years, write reviews, have the Sephora credit card and have spent some serious money on items, but I've yet to be sent anything for review.  I doubt it's based on anything, perhaps, it's just a random process.  

@clp418 @It isn’t based on how much you spend or just reviews. You have to be picked. 

Hi @lorrainesephora! I just answered a similar question to yours, so here's my best response:

I received a gratis package from Sephora about a year ago, and honestly, I would say that frequent engagement in both reviewing as well as the Beauty Insider Community forums is the best way to go. I believe I was VIB last year, and not Rouge, so I don't think it's associated with how much money you spend, although the more products you buy, the more you can provide reviews for!

I also write quite a bit in each of my reviews, since I want other shoppers to be as in-the-know as possible about the products that they're looking at. So I would say focus on quality of reviews, not just quantity. Also, if you can indicate interests in more niche products, Sephora/other makeup brands may be more likely to send you things relating to that niche; for example, I have reviewed many clean beauty products, so Sephora sent me a package full of clean beauty products to provide my opinion on. 

Ultimately, I love that Sephora prioritizes its frequent participants in the Beauty Insider Community by choosing them for gratis package opportunities, since I think it's a great avenue to get the honest opinions of beauty enthusiasts. I hope that you get chosen sooner or later to receive one! 

@lorrainesephora people get free products from Influenster. 

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 37 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing