Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Flash shipping

Does anyone know anything about Sephora flash shipping and how I can get it?

Anonymous Insider

Re: Flash shipping

Sure bambina2011!  Thanks for reaching out to us!

melissabt, I really really want to sign up for flash shipping. I heard another email invite went out this morning, but I didn't get one. 😞 Can you please put me on the wait list for the next offer? Thank you!

@Fhgarman, sure I'll message you to help out with this!

❤️ Melissa

Can I get waitlisted as well? Flash shipping sounds amazing! 

I absolutely love My Flash shipping my products arrive in 2 days vs before I had to wait sometimes a week since I dont live close to a warehouse.  It does pay off for

sure because with a 2 and 3yr old its hard sometimes for me to go into a store. With my flash there is no minimum limit so you dont have to spend the 25.00 for free shipping and you still get the free samples and you can still use promo codes :). If you get selected you get a email with special by invite only and the site will make you sign in with email address and password. If you dont have a private invite it will say you will be put on a list and notified when more info is available or something like that.  🙂 I know some people signed up for it and well with VIB Rouge we will have free shipping but who knows if it will be 2day like flash 🙂 or regular delivery so I dont regret purchasing I ♥ it! 

Hope my novel was helpful lol...

Anonymous Insider

From my understanding they were in the process of testing it  (Beta testing), and invitations went out to a group selected at random.  

I think we just have to wait for those of us that weren't selected.  

68 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • 1evennewer.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2014-07-01 at 12.22.53 PM.png
  • veronicamax_0-1660591267844.png
testing