Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: I have seen a few Mad Hippie products online. Do you reme...

@IndyQT317Unidentified

Ulta carries them now! That's where I got it 😏

haven't tried biobelle yet. @RGbrown I did just buy one #...

haven't tried biobelle yet. @RGbrown I did just buy one #iwokeuplikethis or something like that from ulta. Needed a filler haha. Completely understand about not being a sheet mask person. I think I prefer mud/wash off masks but dang it! some nights that's all to much work!

Re: haven't tried biobelle yet. @RGbrown I did just buy one #...

@sonnydeeUnidentified

I hope you love the Biobelle! Their material is just incredible and the results are pretty nice too. Can't recall if I've tried that one in particular, but I've liked all I've tried so far. They fit well and the scents are lightly clean (almost non-existent, which suits me fine), and the material, yes the material is worth mentioning again. Tencel rocks 😂

A good clay/mud mask is *everything* to me. Can't be beat!

sorry I dew care wasn't kind to ya @RGbrown. I've only tr...

sorry I dew care wasn't kind to ya @RGbrown. I've only tried unwind (from the box set) & really liked it

Re: sorry I dew care wasn't kind to ya @RGbrown. I've only tr...

@sonnydeeUnidentified

The more I make myself use up some of my sheet masks, the more I realize I'm just not a sheet mask person 😋 I have one or two more I Dew Care to use up, and am thankful I didn't go hog wild buying a bunch from the brand...hopefully they'll be a little better than this one, at least scent wise (I assume fit will be the same though 🤨). While I've found a few I can deal with, Biobelle has been the only brand I've truly liked so far and is the only one I'd consider repurchasing. 

Empties

Only a few but I used 17 foils this week so happy about that! pink foil was a shower bomb I got at Wal-Mart. It dissolved quickly but the scent didn't last. probably won't buy again.

Empties

August empties. Very late I know. Staple products: Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Perfecting Moisturizer, Boscia Detoxifying Black Charcoal Cleanser and Sephora Triple Action cleansing water. All the masks were okay. The fragrances were nice and likely future purchases. Suprising products were Drybar Triple Sec and Pacifica Underarm wipes. Both have become favorites. I love love love the Drybar scent and the wipes are wonderful to use after the gym.

Re: Empties

Hi @IndyQT317,

Loved seeing your empties. My empties look very similar 😉 Thank you for sharing!

Best,

Rebecca 

Wow, great work on all those empties, @IndyQT317! Was this your first time trying out the Brazilian Bum Bum Cream? I only recently tried it and 💗💗💗it! Aren’t underarm wipes awesome 👏🏼!?!

Hey @eshoe I've tried the bum bum cream a few times. I en...

Hey @eshoe I've tried the bum bum cream a few times. I enjoy the scent, but I'm sure there is some ingredient that I'm allergic to. I always end up with red arm splotches. It's a bummer too so I only use on on legs and feet. It's too expensive for partial body use.

Re: Hey @eshoe I've tried the bum bum cream a few times. I en...

That is a bummer, @IndyQT317 😔 Korres makes a Guava body butter that has a similar but a fainter scent. No pretty sparkles, though:/

L'Oreal Brow Stylist Definer in Deep Burnette - this is my holy grail eyebrow pencil.  It's not to soft and not too hard and it has a fine point.  On top of that it's half the cost of most luxury eyebrow pencils and for me it does the same.  

IMG_6287.JPG

@b3autygrl I love that one too, except that the spoolie end ALWAYS detaches within two weeks! It doesn't break off, but whatever is attaching that end to the rest of the pencil comes unglued/unstuck/whatever. To be fair, my ABH one broke off within a week, so I'm happy to be saving the $.

@tastelikewater I guess I've been lucky.  I haven't had any issues with the spoolie breaking off or anything.

Lots of foil packs and sheet masks here, as I’m working on finishing 40 foils by the end of Sept.

💗6F65F976-9D94-47EF-91DC-448CC5970345.jpeg

Spoiler
The CT Magic Cream blended with the Clarins Energy Booster was indeed magical! The Dermablend surprised me, I would have never tried this brand in a million years and was going to toss the sample but am glad I included it. It worked really well evening my skin tone, while managing to look natural and not at all cakey. The sheet masks are all loves.

Good56F48E9C-2CC5-4B89-8B1A-726FA7A3E5FC.jpeg

Spoiler
The Omorovicza Essence was my first essence ever, and I am a little perplexed at its effectiveness. It could be great, I didn’t know🤷🏼‍♀️

The face masks are all good and I would repurchase all of them, just wouldn’t go out of my way to do so. I do have another Neutrogena that will be used. My love for the skyn eye Gels may be waning as my skin seems to itch in spots now in a couple places after a few minutes of wear. Wondering if something was tweaked in the formula as these have always been 🥇gold for me.

I was pretty excited to try the GA foundation, as I am looking for a heavier foundation to even out my skin. This is pretty lightweight, and was a little cakey on my skin, so I was pretty disappointed. I wanted to like this but it’s just not meant to be.

Nope3B650B00-5E89-403D-A61B-EDDF22A4D0D3.jpeg

Spoiler
The Guerlain was nice, but for the price, perhaps aimed more toward brand-loyal aficionados. I used to do everything Chanel-skincare, makeup, brushes-I didn’t even look at other brands. This is for the all-Guerlain girl😉This tiny 1 ml foil also lasted a respectable 10 days!

The bliss was nice but too drying, and the shampoo and conditioner were not good for my hair. It’s unfortunate because the scent was like cantaloupe to me! But it matted my hair and made it stringy and dried out, not good.

Empties

I'm participating in the September Sample challenge & posting weekly so I thought might as well post my weekly full sizes along with it! The razor, I usually don't post "ordinary" things like this but I love these for traveling (they have the shave gel bars on the sides) I feel like I chew thru them, and wondered if anyone else had a love/hate with these too! I mean, the razor is still good but can't use them anymore! nose strip is peace out blackheads or is it pores?🤔 I don't know how I feel about it yet.

August empties 31361C35-4B28-4928-B82A-27A5D4F164B5.jpeg

Spoiler
My weekly masks. Nothing crazy good. Timeless Shea butter. I had this for a while, the. My husband helped me pan it. That man can go through lotions. 😀 lastly, Josie Marian whipped argan oil face butter. I was pleasantly surprised by this. The texture was great!

❤️ that Josie Maran too, @emaisgr8, not greasy and absorbs quickly. So good for dry skin!

Here are my August and September empties: Loves : first picture. Meh or nopes : 2nd picture Loves, rebuys: all of the TO, Wander Beauty eye patches.Loves, rebuys: all of the TO, Wander Beauty eye patches.Meh + nopes : loved TO salicylic acid but discovered that I can’t use it for longer than 30 minutes at a time. I can use it in a peeling mask but can’t use it overnight or I’ll wake up with an inflamed face and end up looking like the Moon!Meh + nopes : loved TO salicylic acid but discovered that I can’t use it for longer than 30 minutes at a time. I can use it in a peeling mask but can’t use it overnight or I’ll wake up with an inflamed face and end up looking like the Moon!

Which Tata Harper product is that, @keana1? I tried to zoom in but couldn’t tell!

@eshoe It’s the Rejuvenating serum which was a GWP in May or June ( I think ) . I love it but it’s too expensive  I still have 2 minis left ! 

8,134 Replies
testing