Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

@RGbrown I understand -- isn't it amazing how memory can play tricks on us?!

Is it only something that can be purchased at Sephora?

My current empties (March-April 11, 2023). I’ve been repurchasing these products multiple times already & I really love it all. I already have repurchased some of it again and enjoying it 🥰 I love trying different products but I have noticed that I keep coming back for these. So I guess, I can just say these are my regulars 🥰

83B58B52-30D4-4DA2-88B1-3A937D047031.jpeg

That’s awesome when you find products you keep going back to time and time again @Lanbreofficial! Great job on working through all these beauties! 😃 

@Lanbreofficial 

Howdy and welcome! 

Nah, we are free to discuss any and all beauty items regardless of where they are sold. The only stipulation is we can't post non-Sephora links. We'd love to see you join us!

Thank you 😊

My out of state empties. All loves...thats why they travel with me🤗💋

0408231829.jpg

 YTD 63

i had the Oribe empties a while ago and they are so good i love it lol

Just on the packaging alone, that sheet mask is perfectly designed for travel. Did you use it on the plane? 

I thought about using it on the plane @itsfi but used it that night after I got off my 2nd plane of the day & landed during a snow storm. Sorry it took so long to reply. I don't get my notifications like I used to 😔

YTD 97

IMG_20230409_122931894.jpg

IMG_20230409_122139033.jpg

0314231657.jpg

 January & February empties, full size & full size-ish...🤗 all loves. Have & will buy again

0314231708.jpg

 Top, 😍 middle like or need to try again. Bottom..meh. Drunk Elephant moisturizer used the rest of this on my legs just to kill it. 

0314231714.jpg

 Mostly all loves, the mini tried the witch hazel too. Was fine for me but it made her face red. 😐 I love the dewytrees & she thought it smelled too bad. 😂YTD 56

@sonnydee I'm legit impressed by all of your full-size Empties!

Thanks @CookieGirl1 I think hubs helps me secretly kill the body wash at least, he has a big weakness for all things Coconut & I know he has used Oribe shampoo in the past...until I told him how much $$$ it was. He stopped immediately 😂

YTD 70!

IMG_20230311_144039332.jpg

Spoiler
Aldi Oakmoss Amber: fantastic warm and woody scent, great throw, burned well. I've had a few Aldi candles that haven't impressed me as much as others lately, so it was nice to find a great one again.

Opalhouse Fireside Flannel (Target): good throw, burned well, lasted dang near forever. The scent had a powdery undertone that I didn't care for much, but based on performance, I'd try the brand again. 

Ulta Vanilla Glow: fantastic throw and cozy warm scent. This one is a couple years old though, and I don't think they brought the scent back last year 😕

Ulta Snowflakes & Embers: aside from the fact that I can never seem to get any of these that aren't broken, I love love love this scent, so I always throw on some leather gloves and do my best to pick out the broken glass and put them in another jar lol (it was sold out by the time this one arrived, so getting replacements wasn't an option). Warm and smoky but also fresh and inviting, I seriously hope this one comes back next holiday.

System Professional Hydrate Conditioner: decently hydrating, but not compelling enough to buy again.

Ulta Shower Flower Unwind: I love these for a little punch of fragrance in the shower

Anchor & Heart Shipshape Lotion: not a fan of this formula at all, it's a bit greasy feeling and doesn't really soak in. Coconut oil is pretty high on the list, and that's about what it felt like to me. 

Cala Peppermint Foot Mask: love these for the peppermint scent and the hit of moisture, just a  nice way to feel pampered every now and again.

IMG_20230311_144212805.jpg

Sheet masks: all fine to great. Give Them Lala and Ulta are my faves, but I have more of most of these and will be perfectly content to use them up.

IMG_20230311_144604055.jpg

Spoiler
Peach & Lily Glass Skin Serum: I've had so many minis over the years that this is practically a staple for me even though I've never actually paid for it, but it's one I'm happy to use up; for now, its purpose is a thinner for my uber thick vitamin C, but I've used it solo as well.

Julep Love Your Bare Face Cleansing Oil: I usually only oil cleanse when I wear makeup or sunscreen, but since that's basically never right now, I've been trying to make myself double cleanse once a week or so to finish off my oils before they go bad (I lost another bottle of this one recently, and I don't want to lose more). I really like how my face feels after a double cleanse, so this is a routine I should implement all the time, not just when I'm in a panic to beat my oils going sour, ha! I love this oil so very much, but I doubt I'll buy more anytime soon as balms are way more shelf stable and it's not something I use all that much.

Kiehl's Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash: perfectly fine, perhaps a touch more drying than I really need anymore (while I'm oily, I don't think I'm as oily as I once was), but not super squeaky dry. Will probably pass on samples in the future as I have others I like more these days.

Korres Poreless Skin Cream: lightweight lotion, soaks in well. Slightly funky smell to me, a bit of that "ingredient" or "chemical" scent, but reviews that mention scent mostly say "light" or "fresh" or even "couldn't smell anything"...whatever it is, it isn't super strong and it dissipates quickly, so it wasn't terrible. Truly can't decide if I like it or not though...I had a little increase in congestion while using it, but also added my vitamin C back in to my routine and used quite a few different sheet masks, so who knows what caused it...

CosRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner: I stopped exfoliation (or more precisely, over-exfoliation, limiting myself to just BHA every other day) nearly completely several months ago, so this has been sitting on the back burner for a good bit, and finally got finished off at a rate of 1-2 uses per month. It's a lovely toner if you want an AHA in your routine, very gentle, just not something that fits my current routine, so I'm not looking to rebuy.

Briogeo Farewell Frizz shampoo/conditioner:
-the shampoo is the consistency of milk, super thin, and I had a hard time getting it to my head without losing a bunch, and then spreading it evenly was tricky as it all just sank to my scalp immediately, but I have to say, as someone who really likes sulfates and doesn't generally care for sulfate-free formulas like this, this shampoo was really nice and did a great job making my hair feel clean. If it weren't for the runny, messy formula, I'd absolutely give a full size a shot, but considering I only got 2 washes out of 1oz (that's normally enough for 3-4 for me), I'd have to get a heck of a deal on it to try it again. 
-the conditioner was good, really helped tame frizz. Would try again with a decent sale.

Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo: good stuff, at least as far as I can tell from a mini can...I've been disappointed in others once I got a fs, so it's still a bit up in the air for me. Clean hair with no white cast, love the scent. I'm cheap so I'd need a sub-$10 deal to pick a full size, but would happily try this one again if I got the chance.

Biolage All-in-One Intense Dry Shampoo: near-perfect dupe of Redken Deep Clean. I like the scent of Redken a bit better, but both are fantastic formulas with no white cast or build up on my scalp, and do a great job of making my hair look wash day fresh.

IMG_20230311_144859168.jpg

Spoiler
Tom Ford Metallique: love the metallic scent of this, but not so much on me, so it's been a fantastic pillow scent

KBShimmer Clearly On Top topcoat: perfectly lovely, just as nice as my all time fave Glisten & Glow topcoat, so it's nice to have options I can fall back on whenever I need more. I've got one more bottle of this that I'll happily use up, and then I've still got 6oz of G&G refills on hand, so it'll be quite a while before I need to decide which one to buy next time I need more

Uberchic Nail Art Barrier: terrible, like watered down elmer's glue, and it just cracked apart as it dried, making it impossible to peel back up neatly. I'll stick with liquid latex or PVA peel off masks instead.

Origins Ginger Burst Body Wash: I adore this scent, fantastically warm and fresh and spicy

BBW Lavender & Spring Apricot lotion: lovely scent, decent enough lotion for me, BBW is a basic staple that I have tons of and will continue to purchase whenever I need more

BBW Aromatherapy Foot Cream (Eucalyptus & Spearmint): true love, my fave foot cream formula, sadly discontinued

Osea Undaria Algae Body Butter: I adore the brand's body oil, so I had high hopes for this, but the formula isn't quite right for me. It's stiff and doesn't spread far, so I found that I was better off doing smaller sections at a time...instead of coating my entire calf all at once like I normally do, I had to do the front, then the back, split into top and bottom. Part of why it doesn't spread far though is that it soaks in really well and really quickly, and overall it left me well-moisturized, so it's definitely not a bad formula, I just prefer a bit more "slip" to my body lotions. I actually added a few pumps of the oil to the second half of the jar and mixed it up, and was super pleased with how that glided on, but for that much money, I don't want to have to doctor it up. Lovely scent, same as the oil. 

Noyah Lip Balm (Spearmint): perfectly fine, just a basic staple for a me

Ulta Sunscreen Lip Balm (Punchy Pomegranate): my fave sunscreen lip balm, not slimy or gritty like many I've tried. Sadly discontinued though.

Inuwet Lip Balm (coconut I think, but it isn't marked): this just feels like a tube of coconut oil...it felt slippery, but my lips didn't feel any less-dry with it, and it's super soft, like Fresh balms, so it kept melting even just in my jacket pocket. Super cute tube, but not a formula I'm interested in purchasing again.

Origins Ginger smells sooo good @RGbrown! Mmmm! Whoa, lots of sheet masks. 😍 That’s more than I’ve been using in a month. Nice!

@itsfi 

I adore the scent of Origins Ginger Burst, it's amazing stuff 💖

I've been pretty good about sheet masking on hair wash days...about the only time I can deal with it is when my hair is up in my turban 😅

@RGbrown So many empties!  That is awesome 😊

Thank you @Mellmars1185

I only emptied a Drunk Elephant Mini Beste™ No. 9 Jelly Cleanser 2 oz/ 60 mL    Lol,it worked pretty well, I have skin that’s oily at night and dry during the day and this helped a bit!

@Sililivi Excellent empty! 

8,134 Replies
testing