Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I still think using up all the perfume vials is impressive.

I love that MUFE fixing spray too.  I just got around to trying it last month and I swear it's changed my life.

I love this thread. 

I just finished a large bottle of Fresh Soy cleanser and a tub of the Body Shop Coconut body butter

Haha, great gif. This looks like my everyday face.

I've been collecting my empties for this thread since May of 2014. My husband still throws things out from time to time. He seriously cannot remember to only throw out his things and give me the things we share. It is annoying. I remember saving empties from our multiple vacation spots last December. The maid at the Polynesian Hotel at DisneyWorld threw out a bit of the stash I had hiding in the corner of the room in a disposable bag. She must have looked inside and saw nothing but trash. That was our last stay that trip, so she got a nice chunk of it.

Oh no! I had this happen a few months ago so I started keeping them in my cubie system, in one of the square inserts. This is working much better because they're hidden and no one will throw them out on me.

Loved almost every item but the two fresh samples and Clinique are alright. 

I think I need to try the OH Power Peel. I've heard good things from a few BTers. Would it be good for dry skin?

I don't post in this thread because I hate saving up empty bottles & packets, but I always read it because I love the little reviews that you all do. Anyway, because of that, now any time I finish *anything* I get all excited. This morning while making lunches it was a bag of baby carrots and a bag of pretzels. I felt so triumphant Smiley Wink.

Here are my December empties!

Repurchase:

Lush- Finished a bathbomb (I forget which one), bubble bar (Dorothy? Over the rainbow?) and bath melt (mango). Will definitely repurchase the mango bath melt.

Excedrin intensive repair hand cream- I'm on my second tube now. It saves my hands during the winter!

Boscia detoxifying black cleanser- I really enjoyed this! I have several travel size backups in my stash. The warm sensation when putting it on my face is really nice.

Maybe repurchase:

Caudalie gentle cleansing milk- enjoyed it but I have other face cleansers to get through before I purchase anything. This was very gentle and I enjoyed it.

Klorane dry shampoo with oat milk- This was my first time trying dry shampoo. Once I started using dry shampoo I found my curly hair became healthy. I enjoyed this but am going to try others.

Tony Moly aloe face mask sheet- I have a love / hate relationship with sheet masks. I thought this one was very wet and soothed my skin. But my face must be small because this mask was huge on me.

Will not repurchase:

PTR Blemish Buffing Beads- used it primary during summer months after my spin classes. Seemed to work, but I went through it quickly.

OH Aloe Vera Deep Cleanser- I thought this smelled like nail polish remover. I only used it once and dumped it because I couldn't stand the smell.

Buxom lip cream in Dolly- It made my lips go numb all day and I did not like that sensation!

Josie Maran mascara- I like bold lashes and this did not give me the volume and length I desired. Would be good for someone who likes very natural looking lashes.

Sephora Rose sleeping mask- enjoyed the rose scent, but did not give me a lot of moisture. It says it is 1x use, but I was able to get a few uses out of it!

OH grease relief cleansing cloths- I thought these cloths were really dry and didn't do much for me after workouts.

4,344 Replies