I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.
Here are my September empties, not as much this month as I've been too busy and stressed to bother with a full skincare routine or trialing anything new.
The Purity cleanser wasn't a true "empty" since our cleaning lady knocked it over
Also, I didn't realize how many perfume vials I got through this month! Most of them to be honest weren't worn on me so much as they were used just to spray my room whenever I was in it (like the mens ones I couldn't use)- yes that is 14 vials!
Philosophy Purity cleanser
Shiseido cotton pads
Estee Lauder Nutritious Radiant Vitality cleanser
Laura Mercier Flawless Skin polish
Fresh Advanced Lip Therapy
Drybar Sake Bomb shampoo
Drybar Sake Bomb conditioner
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream
Kaplan MD Perfect Pout Duo x2
Kiehl's Crene de Corps
Fresh Rose Face Mask - nothing good happens, nothing bad happens
Perfume Vials - they were all good, not necessarily earth shattering
Issey Miyake - L'eau D'Issey
Burberry - My Burberry
Versace - Bright Crystal (started off good but then not so much)
Marc Jacobs - Daisy Dream ( not as good as Daisy)
Replica - Lazy Sunday Morning
Cartier - Baiser Vole
Ralph Lauren - Midnight Romance
Elizabeth and James - Nirvana Black (already own this)
Estee Lauder - Modern Muse (doesn't last very long)
Escada - Especially Escada
Victor and Rolf - Flowerbomb
Tom Ford - Oud Wood
Tom Ford - Grey Vetiver
Replica - Beach Walk
Pantene BB Shampoo - I expected that "BB" for haircare was gimmicky but this was terrible. I couldn't use it more than once consecutively without major buildup. In the end this was used as more of a shaving cream.
I've definitely had those unintentional empties. I too really love that LM Face Polish. Usually I'm not one for skincare products from cosmetic brands but I really like everything about this, feel, scent, and results. I tried Exfoliakate recently and it just made me miss this product.
Loved- Peter Thomas Roth pumpkin mask mini,Neostrata skin resurfacing duo,glamglow bright mud,too faced shadow insurance,Sephora lingzhi sleeping mask .
Liked- Shiseido eye mask,neostrata anti aging serum fruit and peptide stem cells,boscia tsubaki sleeping mask
Just ok-wouldn't get again--tarte lights camera lashes,Vichy pure thermal cleanser(I think this is discontinued anyway or at least the packaging has changed) ,clinique moisture surge,Vichy liftactiv serum 10,glamgow youth cleanse, fresh sugar lip serum.
They both exfoliate.The neostrata duo feels really nice as it foams up a bit when you add the activator and my skin feels so soft and smooth afterwards,it seems like what I put on afterwards absorbs better.The pumpkin one made my skin smooth as well and smells really good.There are a couple of value sets with pumpkin in them at the moment if you wanted to try it.I had the smallest one first but then I got the bigger holiday one that just came out.I really like the rose stem cell and Irish moor mud masks as well.I have only tried the 24 carat gold one once so far but it seems good too.I usually put the rose mask on as a sleeping mask after the moor mud or pumpkin.
I've been lurking on this thread for a little bit, and started collecting my empties a few weeks ago. I don't have too many, but here are my November empties!
- Bite Beauty Agave lip mask samples ("Champagne", "Natural", "Smashed"). I already have a full size of the regular one but this was a really fabulous sample. I got 3-4 uses out of each pod, and I applied the product with a lip brush. The Smashed agave gave a nice tint, and the Champagne agave had a pretty shine. All felt amazing on my lips.
- L.A. Fresh Acetone-Free Nail Polish Remover pad. My nails are thin and peeling, so I have recently stopped using acetone (and nail polish most of the time) and started using a nail strengthening system. But anyway, I used to think Acetone-free nail polish removers just sucked. But this one blew my socks off! One pad for all 10 nails (used the other one on my toes) and the polish was GONE.
- Dermablend Original Setting powder sample (accidentally grouped this with my Loves group). It was okay. I used it up.
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye cream (deluxe sample). This wasn't bad, but it wasn't as thick as I like in a night-time eye cream. (Perhaps I have been spoiled by the expensive Fresh eye concentrate).
- Swisspers cotton swabs. Got these for free with cotton rounds that I bought in bulk from Costco. I mean, they're Q-tips. What can I say. I liked the cute leopard print.
I think I'm behind on posting, but here's a few recent empties:
Living Proof Flex Hairspray - already backed up
Clarins extra firming day and night
Radical serum - was free gwp from Saks!
Sephora konjac sponge
ABH Brow wiz
l'artisan parfumeur noir exquis - so annoyed this sample be a,e empty in my purse after one use!
OH Truth Serum - I never really know if this is doing anything but seems nice enough
I think the truth serum works. It has lots of vitamin c which keeps dark spots at bay. It just doesn't work in a noticeable way since the fading is gradual to begin with and then it's all upkeep from thereonin.
I've been using them to spray my room or around the house. It's a good way to both get through my stash and try out new scents without committing to wearing them all day.
I've lurked here a few times in the last month, but this is my first empties post. I've tried holding on to my trash in the past, but it was really hard. Seeing everyone's empties made me feel inspired. These are from the past couple of months.
Pantene Repair & Protect shampoo
Ahava Hibiscus & Fig body lotion, I kept this at work for hands.
Great empties! Glad we brought you out of lurkdom. I find this one of the most satisfying threads to participate in all month. I love feeling inspired to shop my stash and use up what I already own and it's fun to see what others are finishing up and what they thought of this month's products.