Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Insiders

Empties

I love seeing other peoples empties! So I decided to make a board where people could post pictures of their empties, or just tell us about them! I'd also be interested in knowing whether you're repurchasing anything or not.

Re: Empties

I'm using the Max ones - I will look into using the gentle ones though, thank you for the suggestion! I tend to go all in trying to use max max max strength to get rid of blemishes NOW. Sigh, trying to learn patience. I know my skin will thank me!

IMG_7847.jpg

Not the best month for me…..

Would repurchase

Aussie Hair insurance- I've gone through at least 5 bottles of this stuff, however I'm interested in trying other products. It's a 10 is next. Smiley Very Happy if I don't find something better, then I'll definitely go back to this. 

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser-- While this does nothing special for my face, I've been using it for years. I love the smell of it. It does sort of wake me up in the morning. However, I am getting into more "adult' skin care. I bought both of the Sephora Favorites Skin care sets so I can experiment with some new products. 

Victoria's Secret Pink Softening foot cream-- This was a very good foot cream. It smelled very minty which I liked and had a cooling effect. The shea butter helped to keep my feet soft. I loved putting this on after a long 12 hour shift. 

Would NOT repurchase

Nivea A kiss of Shimmer--I hated this stuff. It smelled bad and tasted bad. It felt good on the lips and did hold some moisture, but I felt like a disco ball. I was expecting a little bit of shimmer, not a ton of glitter. I like all of Nivea products, but this one just didn't cut it for me. I only used it 5 times and just couldn't force myself to use it anymore. So this is actual trash. 

Bare Minerals Naturally Luminous Firming Eye Treatment-- Got this in a gift with purchase. Nothing fantastic. It was moisturizing, but I don't feel like it did anything fantastic as far as brightening or firming. Just a basic eye cream. I'm on to Tarte C-Brightener next Smiley Very Happy

Orofluido Hair serum-- another product that wasn't mind blowing. It was a hair serum and did it's job. It didn't blow my mind. I think I got this from a birch box or another beauty box. It was very thick which I didn't like either. On to the next! 

Hopefully next month I'll have some higher end products and MORE products. Just not a very productive month for me this month. I think I bounced around to much and didn't focus on finishing stuff up :/

My friend bought the Nivea A Kiss of Shimmer the other day. She put it on to try it and asked me how it looked (without seeing herself). Oh boy. It's pretty bad! Disco ball sums it up nicely. Good thing it wasn't too pricy. I told her to throw it away instantly lol

Good luck on your empties for February, NurseCupcake!

Oh Thank you! I always feel guilty throwing away products instead of using them up, even if I hate them, but this one. I just couldn't do it! I feel much better tossing it now that I have someone who agrees with me! Smiley Very Happy

I am absolutely DYING for January 1st to come so I can post my empties! My box is overflowing this month!!

I have an overflowing bag as well this month, but that's due to a bunch of things that were half empty that I tossed when I realized that I absolutely hated forcing my self to use them so I figured they just needed to leave my life

While not overflowing Smiley Tongue

I have some as well Smiley Very Happy!

I'm really excited and I think I'm going to finish two more things by February!

empties1:14.jpg

A few recent empties to add.  

Soap and Glory Off Your Face Wipes--I got them a while back from Sephora clearance.  They were good.  I don't use wipes often though.  

First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads--This was my third or so package.  I liked them a lot but am currently using a very mild toner instead.  Not sure when/if I'll go back to these.  

DevaCurl Mister-right--I already repurchased this.  

First Aid Beauty Facial Cleanser--This is a great cleanser and lasted me a long time.  I'm currently working through some other products now.  

Lorac Pro Mascara--liked the formula, hated the wand.  

Benefit They're Real Mascara--Sephora Birthday gift.  I have another small one to use now.  

Lancome Definicils--LOVE this mascara and wand.  Probably won't buy it though...I am cheap with mascara.  

Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream--I use this on my kids and sometimes on my legs.  I find it soothes dry, itchy skin.  It's fragrance free which is sometimes what I'm looking for.  I'm going to use up some other stuff and maybe re-buy.  

What's the DevaCurl Mister for?

its a lavender infused curl refresher...it deodorizes and revitalizes curls & its amazing!!!

Paging Starletta8! I want to see those end of the year empties! Smiley Tongue

Oh my lord, yes! I have been waiting for this! Smiley Happy

Me too! Does this work yet? @starletta8

I used up a ton this month. I actually managed to use up  mua lot of lip products and I hope to continue to finish them up. I probably wont use up very much next month as I will be In Kenya for 2 weeks and Madrid for another so it will probably be just deluxe skincare in next months list
Full size:
Aussie mega Hair spray- I dont use hairspray 99.999% of the time so this took me about 5 years to use up and I wont be buying anymore because its just a waste of space in my life
Origins Ginzing energy boosting moisturizer- I love this stuff and will probably repurchase it again when I've used up most of my 9 other moisturizers that I have sitting around
Neutrogena advance sunblock spf 70- this stuff is great for my job. I work outdoors and need tons of sun screen
KVD Sinful lash mascara- I enjoyed the brush on the brush. This mascara made my already long lashes look so full and gorgeous
Victoria Secret Crisp apple and vibrant poppy body scrub- I liked it and I have 5 other vs boby scrubs to use since I buy them in bulk
KVD Lock-it Tattoo Powder Foundation Light 48- Loved this until most of the pan was showing and then it became very difficult to apply
LAQA & Co Lil Lip- I really licked this lipstick but I have a ton of hot pink lipsticks to use up
Maybelline Whisper lipstick in Bare to Bold- I'm not really big on nude lipsticks and was glad to see this go
Target 100 pack cotton rounds- I love these and buy them in bulk
3 VS eyeliners in hot slate, total fox and bluminescent- I hate these eyeliners and will never buy them again
Stila Stay All day waterproof eyeliner in intense black- I never use liquid eyeliners so I was glad to find this was all dried up and out of my life
KVD Tattoo liquid liner in maya- its ok but see above comment
Deluxe sizes:
Lancome BiFacil- it works well but I have a neutrogena makeup remover that works almost as well and is so much cheaper
Origins modern friciton- I love this and already have a fullsize
Living Proof no frizz nourishing style cream- I will probably buy the full size of this once I use up some other hair products that I have
MUFE lipstick in N45- I hated this lipstick and glad it was only a mini, I'm not big on reds so this wont get a repurchase
Sephora Daily Makeup brush cleaner- I like this alot and already bought the bigger version
Tarte Lipstick in Inspired- I liked this mini and might consider rebuying it when I use up some of the million other ones that I have
Stila Lip glaze in apricot- I liked the color but I hated the texture
GlamGlow YouthMud Tingleexfoliate treatment- I need to buy this, it is amazing
Too Faced Tinted BB cream- Dont like the texture or the shade
MJ OH LOLA perfume vial- I liked it and might consider buying a rollerball
MJ Daisy vial- I already have a rollerball and I like it a lot
V&R Flowerbomb vial- love it and bought the rollerball
Foils:
Korres Greek Yoghurt sleeping facial- no opinion samples was to small
Smashbox primer- bought a mini size of it
3 lacome gloss samples- hate the texture
3 KVD liquid foundation- it was ok
3 YSL gloss samples- liked the texture not the colors
UD Anarchy lipstick sample- loved and have 3 more to use up before I buy the full size

Wow! That is some serious empties!  Great job!

Thanks, some how I doubt that I'll use up that much in one month again for a very long time if ever

I'm doing my November empties a little early this month! and guys I FINALLY FINISHED A FOUNDATION!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_5139.jpg

1. Aloe Calming Toner - The Body Shop

2. Suave Touchable Finish Hairspray

3. Bali Mango Body Lotion - Bath and Body Works

4. Daily Facial Cleansing Towelettes (Avoid these at all costs!!!)

5. Pantene Beautiful Lengths Strengthening Conditioner

6. Holiday candle

7. Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation

8. BareMinerals Warmth All Over Face Color

9. BareMinerals Original Foundation -Golden Fair

10. Sephora Samples (Fresh Rose Face Mask, Purity Made Simple, and Korres Rose Moisturizer)

11. Philosophy Purity Made Simple

12. Lancome La Vie est Belle

Congrats on an empty foundation! I keep buying a different one before finishing the previous.  Will you repurchase?

Don't think I will. I made myself finish it before trying my new Urban Decay Naked foundation.. and I really like the UD one!

IMG_20131003_160118.jpgMy small little pile of empties! Lol

I finished something else yesterday but I was a good girl and didn't include it for the month of September.

Top Row (L to R): Bath and Body Works Citrus Fig and Ocean Pearl Hand Soap: These are the ones with those exfolitating beads, the foam ones last so much longer!

Certain Dri AM Love this stuff talked about it last month.

Eau Roma Water Toner I really liked this,, I have more sprays to go through before I decide if I want to buy this again.

Skintimate Shaving Gel: This stuff is really nice lol, I already have backups Smiley Happy
Bottom Row (L to R): Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub liked it, smelled great but probably won't repurchase, kind of expensive for what it is!

PTR Max Complexion Correction Pads LOVE! Yes yes yes!

Rite Aid Renewal Cotton Squares I ahve another bag of these to go through before I can buy the Shiseido ones uuugh.

Buxom Mascara Love this Smiley Happy! I have a backup

Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towlettes  meh.... I didn't like the scent and it felt sticky on my face.

Ohh i know you love the PTR pads, They have them on QVC in a double pack for like $45! I was browsing last night and was like ohhh i have to tell Wendy!!