Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Coupon code disappeared?

I received a 15% off coupon code yesterday - I think via app notification - and now can’t find it anywhere. It was one time use, said it was a reward, and starts 2/20. Is it gone forever? It’s not in my app or my emails, and I’m not sure why/where else to look.

Tags:

RE: Coupon code disappeared?

This happened to me too! I looked all over in my email because I could have sworn I saw a code on 2/19 that said something about the discount starting the next day. I finally called customer service about the issue. They said they had a technical problem on their end so they had to do it manually for me with a phone order in order to use the discount.

Omg i’ve been searching through my email for 20 minutes. the email vanished. i’ve loved sephora for years but their customer service is going wayyy down hill. most things i buy from them are available at nordstrom or other places. i think it might be time to part ways

Re: Coupon code disappeared?

Wow I thought I was losing my mind! Like many others, I also starred that email so I can come back to it, and lo and behold, the discount code was missing when I checked today! So disappointing!

This happened to me too! I saved the email with the code to use today and now its gone. I've searched all my emails, it's as if it just disappeared.

Hey everyone, I sent them a tweet, then DMed them on Twitter and they sent me a code. I had to be persistant but they finally sent one over. I used it quick before they deleted that one too

Re: RE: Coupon code disappeared?

Mine also disappeared 😞

Well I finally got into conact with customer service.  They just said sorry...

Looks like we are all missing out. didn't even know about the spend 50 get 15% off promotion that they aparently had.

Seph.png

RE: Re: Coupon code disappeared?

Try Twitter. I got them to send me a code on there. I never spent $50 to get this code. I just got the email a few days ago about 15% and then the code disapeared.

I got one of the emails, too which I thought was strange since I didn't make any purchases to qualify for it. I assume there was a snafu causing them to email codes to people they shouldn't have. I think they should at least send out a follow up email saying the codes were sent out in error and disabled, instead of just pretending nothing happened. Perhaps someone from @TeamBIC can provide some information about the situation?

RE: Re: Coupon code disappeared?

Yeah, no idea why they haven’t addressed it. I had saved the coupon to my Apple wallet, and when I tried to use it, it obviously didn’t work. The email has completely disappeared from my inbox, so I spent a long time looking for it there, within the app, etc. If I didn’t have the proof from saving it to my phone, I would have thought I’d lost my mind! I called customer service and they said “sorry, maybe try tomorrow?” So I called the Rouge hotline and they explained it was sent in error, but did honor the discount and helped me place my order over the phone. If they had just sent a follow up email explaining the mistake, I wouldn’t have cared. Just super weird they expected no one to notice.

Same. This is crazy. 

Same thing happened to me!  Pretty shady business practices and poor customer service.  

Same here! I thought i was crazy! So glad others are having the same issue

Coupon code disappeared?

I haven't received any coupons! I am so disappointed! 🤬😡🧐😠

Wow me too! I can still see the disclaimer at the bottom of the email saying the code is valid from 2/20-2/24 and the exclusions. However, the code is gone from the e-mail. I was waiting to use it today. Should have taken a screenshot

Check your emails, I received my code which is V3RFEUAN8.

Same thing happened to me as well! You all are not alone, I received the code as well, and it said that it was valid to use starting on 2.20.20. Sephora, send the code back please!!

This happened to me as well! Has anyone had luck calling and getting them to honor it?

I keep trying to get in their love chat to ask for my coupon code but it keeps telling me the chat is unavailable because of so many people using it. 

Same here! Glad I googled this. It's super odd and has never happened before that I know of.

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Seph.png
testing