Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders

Birthday Gift

I don't like any of the gifts for 2019 is there anything else i can get instead of the kat von d and drunk elephant? 

Tags:

Birthday Gift

Since you are an insider and have access to those 2 item choices for your birthday, perhaps you can turn one of the gifts around and regift to your mom or sister or best friend? It will make you feel good to make someone else's day ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’„

Re: Birthday Gift

In hindsight I regret getting the Drunk Elephant set and wish instead that I had gotten the points.  The cleanser, to me, smells old or rancid so pretty unusable.  The moisturizer is meh - I have better.  This is my first try of DE products so I guess I am glad that I did not spend $$$ on them.  I agree that the offerings this year are not exceptional.  That said, they ARE free so.....cannot complain there!

@lizz993 wrote:

I don't like any of the gifts for 2019 is there anything else i can get instead of the kat von d and drunk elephant? 

@lizz993 like @TrysBeautyItems said, only VIB and rouge have the option of getting points or a third option. That being said - try in store. Because itโ€™s January, I know a lot of stores still have last years Bite and Glamglow birthday gifts left, and may let you have one of those instead. At my local store people were still redeeming the Glamglow and Bite without problem.

@lizz993 No. Since you're the base tier, the option to get points instead and the other gift choice, from Milk, are unavailable.

https://m.sephora.com/birthday-gift

@lizz993 I didnโ€™t like any of the gifts and redeemed them for points

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing