cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #20

Re: Active Promo Codes #20

I got this offer and it was an easy pass for me. 

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #20

@Buootiful Perhaps they aren’t going to do sakes this year and instead of sales we’ll have these offers?
Anonymous Insider

I received this too and wonder if it's really for "select" members. Since I am no longer Rouge status and would only qualify for up to 15% in the April sale, it's not too bad a deal since I can get 15% off next month if I really need something (and I do). I don't have to wait for April. My point? This deal worked on me and I made a purchase today. Call me dumb but that pillow talk sample pushed me over. Plus 8% cashback. 😀

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #20

I didn’t see this before I placed an order (1st one in 2020!). Does the $50 purchase have to be in one transaction?

This is pathetic. I got it this am and in the trash it went. What is a measly15% going to do for me? Not worth my time to even bother with it. Sephora is intent upon doing things the hard way. Just listen to your customers and all will be progress.

Why are sending it to Rouges? If I am rouge, I'm just gonna wait for April @ohheyitscindyk  I think this is beneficial only if your an Insider and can get 5% more off. Then again, if you have to spend $50 to get 15% later, doesn't it lower the percentage your saving even more?

Their changing the rewards system again. Also trying to get people to spend down thier points.

@Buootiful wrote:

Why are sending it to Rouges? If I am rouge, I'm just gonna wait for April @ohheyitscindyk  I think this is beneficial only if your an Insider and can get 5% more off. Then again, if you have to spend $50 to get 15% later, doesn't it lower the percentage your saving even more?

@Buootiful @ohheyitscindyk Last time, i got the similar promotion but 20% off. It's kinda weird because they sent me a random coupon of 20% off of any purchase and then this coupon. So basically, i used on coupon and got another coupon for later.  I do not get the offer this time.  But it's interesting to see if they do all kinds of random promotion of random percentage again. 😉

The randomness in all this looks like they are testing how to run a sale that will still make them win.  Throw everything out there, something will stick.

Yeah, I got the 20% off coupon last time too and wouldnt even bother with this deal *srhugs* @blackkitty2014  🙂

PILLOWTALK

1 g

$9.99 value

PILLOWTALK.jpg

Is that the original or one of the new shades I wonder?

Can't tell from adding it to my basket -- it just says Pillow Talk. I would assume it's the original?

@Miradan I would assume so as well. I had hope 🙂

@ChristalM yeah I got a bit excited as well when I thought it was the new one! 

MYTYPE

MYTYPE.jpg

Choices:

Spoiler
MYTYPEChoices.jpg

Values

Fresh: $6.72

Belif: $7.60

Youth to the People: $7.25

Glow Recipe: $7.80

TRYAMASK

$5.67 value

TRYAMASK.jpg

Choices:

Spoiler
TRYAMASKChoices.jpg

MOREFAVES

MOREFAVES.jpg

Choices:

Spoiler
MOREFAVESChoices.jpgMOREFAVESChoices2.jpg

Values

REN: $4.80

Kate Somerville: $10.63

Glamglow: $7.80

Dr. Jart: $6.40

Moroccanoil: $5.89

ABH: $4.65

It Cosmetics: $12.68

Benefit: $8.82

SAVEONSKIN

SAVEONSKIN.jpg

SAVEONSKINDetails.jpg

FLORALKISS

6 ml

$8.64 value

FLORALKISS.jpg

Just a reminder for those are on tempted to spend because of the save 30% on the second skincare item. It’s not that good of a deal as it appears. If you were to buy two items of the same price to get the max value of this promo - it still evens out to saving 15% on each item. If you don’t need it - wait for the 20% rouge sale. 

very good point, and that's assuming both items are the s...

very good point, and that's assuming both items are the same price. if you have one pricey item and one cheaper in your cart the savings don't end up to be very spectacular. ☹️ Might be better off just using a good promo gwp (if there are any still around)
1 Reply
testing