cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #20

Updated: 11/28

NOTE: For a list of all in stock codes, please see spoilers below. I go through & check codes each time I update.

Subscribe to this thread for notifications of new promo codes:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/PROMO-CODE-NOTIFICATIONS/m-p/2507260/highlight/true#M100037 

This thread is for U.S. codes. For Canadian promo codes, please see this thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Canadian-Promo-Codes-3/m-p/2882245#M96876

FREESHIP (Can be stacked with another code, through Mon., 11/30; EXTENDED through Thurs., 12/31)

FREESHIP.jpg

15%Off.jpg

$25 minimum:

Spoiler

YOURGIFT (selection changes)

SURPRISEME (selection changes)

Makeup

Spoiler

CLIMAX
CLIMAX.jpg

ROUGESILK
ROUGESILK.jpg

Skincare

Spoiler

CLEANFACE
CLEANFACE.png

BLUEPEEL
BLUEPEEL.png

SMOOTHSTEP
SMOOTHSTEP.png

GINZINGFUN
GINZINGFUN.png

TAKECARE
TAKECARE.png

FREECLEAN
FREECLEAN.png

Hair

Spoiler
HAIRHEROES
HAIRHEROES.png

SURFSPRAY
SURFSPRAY.png

Fragrance

Spoiler

$35+ minimum:

Spoiler

YSLSKIN ($35 minimum)
YSLSKIN.png

LUXSHADE ($35 minimum)
LUXSHADE.png

LONGLAST ($35 minimum)

LONGLAST.png

SAMPLEUP
($75 minimum)
SAMPLEUP.png

VIB/Rouge (usually $35 minimum):

Spoiler

Recently OOS:

SMOOTHSET, HAIRSTRENGTH, HONEYHAIR, FREEALPYN, CLEANCARE, BESTSCENTS, NIGHTOUT, SILKPEONY, SWIVEL, SOJUICY, SUPERSONIC, DARKSPOTS, VERBCURL, THEYREREAL, GLOWGIFT, SHADETINT, FOREVERLIP, SUPERNOVA, SHANIREFORM, EASYSTYLE, CURLY, GOCLINIQUE, NEWDAY

Re: Active Promo Codes #20

Thanks, @ohheyitscindyk !  I don't know what I would do without this awesome thread!  I always check when I make a purchase.  Keep up the great work--rah, rah! 📣📣📣

Thanks!

I will echo what others have said before me, thank you for starting this updated thread @ohheyitscindyk ! You rock!

Such a useful thread! Thanks for creating it! 💕

Do you know if the Vib/Rouge monthly gwp is still continuing in 2020? I dont see it mentioned in the list of benefits and think it was listed in previous years but could be mistaken. Thanks!

@grizzlymaze Are you referring to the VIB/Rouge exclusive promo codes that normally have a $35 minimum, by chance? The last one we got was the Herbivore duo on Christmas Day, so hopefully it continues this year & we'll get one soon!

@ohheyitscindykYes Cindy! Just curious as to wether this is going to continue in 2020. I guess we'll have to wait and see!!

@ohheyitscindyk Oh yay, thx you for starting the new thread 🥰

FENTYLASH

1.5 ml/0.05 oz

$2.88 value

FENTYLASH.jpg

HER

5 ml

$9.40 value

HER.jpg

OMG, HER smells divine! Sweet but very sophisticated too. I loved the sample I got from Ulta and purchased it from Sephora-well hubby bought it for me 🙂 Thanks for the thread @ohheyitscindyk 

@Buootiful I love the scent as well!

@ohheyitscindyk  WOOT!! New Thread, who dis? 🙂 It's AMAZING Cindy K, that's who! Thanks for starting a new thread 🙂 

giphy (12).gif

@MissPuff Hahaha I never get tired of that gif 😄

You're incredible @ohheyitscindyk! 100% agree with @niki172 and @tsavorite. You do an amazing job keeping us up to date with the new promos. Thank you so much for all your efforts and hard work. It doesn't go unnoticed and you are most definitely appreciated for it and for so much more. Thank you, thank you! 🙂

@itsfi You're so sweet, thank you!

Thank you so very much for your hard work @ohheyitscindyk . I always check this thread out before I make a purchase. Your efforts are so greatly appreciated <3.

@tsavorite @niki172 Aww happy to help! 🙂

@ohheyitscindyk ,

Great start to the new Active Promo Codes Thread!  Thanks for all that you do! 

You are a wonder!  I check the Active Promo Codes Thread so often. 

2 Replies