Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: It still came up as available for me in the U.S. just now...

@Kim888, I hope you get it!

Thanks @curlychiquita  - it was in there!

@Kim888, yay! I'm glad it came!

@Kim888 , @curlychiquita @When our gifts came out this year I chose the 750 points. I should have chosen flash shipping! Yes Rouge still gets free standard shipping, but a huge difference in standard and flash shipping. This afternoon I placed an order and added flash shipping to it for $15. I just don't like the thought of everyone's order getting filled before mine and I actually might have placed an order before everyone (as in this instance where I placed my order, then came onto forum to let everyone know about a promo code and now not knowing if I will even receive promo) I can blow $15 in a blink, so in this case I'm blowing $15 but it might make me happier throughout the year.

@Luvstravel Yeah I chose the 750 points as well ! I would say I’ve been pretty lucky so far - last year if I ordered on Thursday I’d get it Saturday. This year I’ve been getting them the Monday or Tuesday which is still fine but I’ll totally just pay the $15 if it becomes a problem 

@Kim888 , Last year I actually placed an order at 5:30 am one day and received my order the next day! That was with flash shipping. Now placing on order Thursday afternoon and now Monday evening still IN PROGRESS status???? I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for my Tom Ford GWP.

@Luvstravel I chose Flash free shipping because I didn’t want to wait for my order to arrive.  Plus if I want it faster I just pay the $5.95 to get it next day. 

@SportyGirly125 , Wow,  I've never even payed attention to that because I've always had flash shipping and they were excellent on that. Oh well, I purchased the flash shipping today,  so I live and learn, but I'll remember that next day for possibly future uses (going out of town and need something quickly)

@Luvstravel , i feel the same way.  I placed an order around 3am PST on Friday and i just received a shipping notice.  God knows how long it takes to get to me 😉 I will cough up $15 to get 2 day shipping lol 😉 Ironically, i placed one small order from another retailer and the good will be here tomorrow ... Sephora what had you done????

@blackkitty2014 , at least you received a shipping notice. I placed my order Thursday afternoon with Tom Ford promo, still no shipping notice.

@Luvstravel yeah that seems crazy long to not even have a shipping notice!

I picked the points also but it say I have 2 days shipping maybe bc i paid for it last year when i didn't have to. I ordered that day and didnt see this. I'm so sad. 😞

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

Thanks for sharing @Luvstravel

This is showing oos on the Canadian side now, it would have been a great one to grab! ❤

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

I don’t think this was available on the Canadian site! I tried it, a few minutes after the code was posted on here. It sometimes says it’s OOS when it’s actually not available.

Was it ever available in Canada? I tried at like 9 pm MST...

Was it ever available in Canada? I tried at like 9 pm MST and it said OOS, but I feel like sometimes it just says that when it's not available in Canada. 😕

@bakeamuffin , your welcome. Sorry it's already OOS ☹

Oh no😱 @Luvstravel! I hate when that happens! one of tho...

Oh no😱 @Luvstravel! I hate when that happens! one of those, the one time I didnt check.....

good catch! @Luvstravel this is a good & tempting one 😉

good catch! @Luvstravel this is a good & tempting one 😉

Re: good catch! @Luvstravel this is a good & tempting one 😉

@sonnydee, I placed an order for the Natasha Bloom Blush palette. It makes me feel a little better with GWP since I missed the Charlotte Tilbury lipstick reward 2 weeks back. 

Yay I placed an order for this GWP 😄 

GET2

GET2.jpg

GET2Choices.jpg

Values

Dr. Roebuck's: $17.84

Too Faced: $9.71

Moroccanoil: $3.75

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

3,650 Replies