Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

LETGLOW

2017-11-28-hp-marketing-offer-letitglow-us-d-slice.jpg

can anyone tell me what samples are in the holiday and ho...

can anyone tell me what samples are in the holiday and holi-night sample bags???? I can't find a way to see what products they are. thank you!!

Re: can anyone tell me what samples are in the holiday and ho...

@Stephanie2222  Here's a link to the products and shade descriptions.  If you click onto the product whose shade you want to know (i.e.- Marc Jacobs Lip Cream,) you will be directed to the regular-sized product page, and whatever shade is highlighted on the regular product page is the one included in the gwp.  I hope that makes sense.   https://www.sephora.com/choose-sample-bag-2017?icid2=bd_dayornight_110117_lg_desktop_image_us&om_mmc...

if you go to beauty offers it's at the top as choose a ho...

if you go to beauty offers it's at the top as choose a holiday sample bag. holiday and holi-night. code is DAYORNIGHT

@Stephanie2222 Here is a picture. Hope it helps.

@Stephanie2222 Here is a picture. Hope it helps.

thanks so much!!

thanks so much!!

Re: @Stephanie2222 Here is a picture. Hope it helps.

@Lazybeautybeast  Are these codes available yet?  And, what are the codes?  Thanks!

@Ispend2much6 the code is DAYORNIGHT. It's been available for about 2 weeks. I just checked it's still available in the US. 

@LazybeautybeastThank you so much!  That completely left my radar.

I just realized one thing if they give us the code (2017R...

I just realized one thing if they give us the code (2017REWARD) which we can only use one promotion code per order. So the 24 days calender before Christmas, we cannot use it. (24 days are useless) we want Gift card back like previous years please... That way we can enjoy GC AND DELUXE SAMPLES

Re: I just realized one thing if they give us the code (2017R...

I think I saw someone mention this already, but it makes perfect sense, if they make it a promo code, not a gift card, everyone with a qualifying status will be able to use it instead of some people missing out on the GC numbers/pin (since you can't always rely on mass emails systems to work correctly). After a few years of doing it that way, they probably figured out this will create less of a CS swamp, which will in turn save the company time and money. I absolutely would understand if this were the case, and am in no way bothered by it being a promo code instead of a GC. I would rather save money over a DS sample every single time. A few years ago, I may have been bothered it's not possible to use more than one promo code, but I've redeemed more codes than I've actually used once I get the product. At this point, $25 in my pocket will go further than 99% of the DS samples/sets. 

A note on being able to use more than one code - It would be nice if this were an option for Rouge members, of course, but that would probably require an overhaul of their ordering platform. I know some companies do have the ability to stack some codes, and others do not, and I have no idea if this is something Sephora is exploring. If it is, it's not a change that will happen quickly. With 4 different tiers of customers all with different "qualifications" it may be very complicated to have a system know when more than one code can be redeemed. The more parts you have to a program, the more possibilities for errors to occur, the more people contact CS trying to get it fixed. 

Sorry, that was long, and probably not very coherent. But every time Sephora puts something like this out people complain and complain and complain. I never complain about saving money on something I didn't even need in the first place, and if it's something I do need (like replenishing skincare, for example), well, I've been doing this long enough to figure out how/where to get the best deal.

I think this also means you don't have to make Rouge/VIB by a certain date to qualify.  There used to be a cut off date - you have to be Rouge/VIB by end of October or something like that to get the correct discount. If you were to become Rouge/VIB today you can get the higher discount.

@bonafide11 Good point! I remember that was a big issue last year. People qualified for Rouge after codes went out and Sephora needed to generate a ton of codes during CS calls. 

I think it’s been a code not a gift card for a while.

It was GC for US and promo code for Canadian last year.

This promo has always been a "gift card." That was one of the great things about the Dec. coupon- you could use a promo code in addition. It's unfortunate that they have changed that this year. 

I can confirm it's always been a gift card.

I remembered last year they actually gave us a GC with unique number and PIN. You can type the number in GC selection.

will sephora have 24 days promotion code before Christmas...

will sephora have 24 days promotion code before Christmas? like last year

Re: will sephora have 24 days promotion code before Christmas...

@Natalian They usually do, so I would expect the same for this year 🙂

RE: Active Promo Codes #19 (Winter 2017)

Just got this email today. $25 off with the purchase of $50 or more. Promo code: 2017REWARD starting on November 30th.

testing