Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

Heck, Ulta has a (24pc, I think?) bag for $35 coming up on Monday. Sure, it'll probably be almost all foils, but it beats 10 foils for $45 and I'd rather have more variety for less money. 

There is one difference between the $85 bags and the play boxes...the bag itself is much nicer 😂 Worth the extra $75? 😋 The thing is, if each item was a promo code individually, it'd take $125-150 to collect them all (not counting the hair foil in two of them...not sure I've seen Sephora stoop quite that low to offer a foil as a promo lol), so compared to their "normal cost", it is an ok deal. But I do totally agree that 6 samples for $85 is still pitifully sad when a good many of these are available in Play bags and Sephora Faves sets for a much lower cost.

The only appealing item to me is the TF mascara. I got a sample from Ulta and love it. I feel Ulta is throwing in a lot more higher value samples. I want the bag but even with $45 I’d rather wait and see what Ulta offers on Monday. 

Ulta's offerings are ALWAYS better!

@MeganLO I can’t say that you’re wrong....

I just did the math on the 8 piece mystery sampler I got from ulta — only 4 were prestige deluxe samples, and it was a $60 buy in, so essentially each prestige deluxe sample cost $15. 

Meanwhile, Sephora’s doing 8 prestige deluxe samples for $85 which means each one costs you about $14.17.  You could argue the $85 buy in with 8 deluxe pieces is a better value. 

I’m just playing devil’s advocate though. You’ll still find me spending at Ulta over Sephora. 😀

@itscarin I did a double-take at the buy-in. I really wish they would include a list of sizes. Looks like the ABH is in the shade Crush & the NARS Tolede. But like you said, these are samples we constantly see anyway. I guess it's good for my wallet lol.

Hi everyone!! I’m fixing to check out and was wondering what everyone thought the best code is to use right now? Is there a special Black Friday one?? Order total will be over$100. 

Don’t see any special code for Black Friday. If I were u I’ll break into several small orders so I can get the most promo codes 😂

if only one $100 order, I’ll use the code “adventure” to get sample bag, suggest to take a look at usgwp website which listed out many Sephora promo codes in the past that may be still valid 

@maghk @imbeautiful I second "adventure".  The buy in is $50 and you get a bunch of different samples -- a mix of deluxe and foil.  I just picked up stuff that went on sale on Tuesday and broke my orders up to get 2 of the bags.

I wanted to do a value break down of each bag but it was too hard finding the sizes.  Speaking of which, @ohheyitscindyk do you keep a spreadsheet of the values of all the sample sizes?  I see you often post the values of samples and am wondering if you save it in one place.  You seem so organized!

Here's the link: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-19/m-p/5011053/highlight/true#M122025

@itscarin ...No I don't & I'm not sure why that's never occurred to me before arghh 😄

@ohheyitscindykDo you think you're going to keep one?  I'd be down to pitch in on the break down.  We'd just have to decide how to calculate values -- travel sizes or the value sizes?  I wanted to calculate the values on the adventure bags, but it was impossible because I don't know what the sample sizes are.  If we had a spread sheet of sample sizes and values, we could calculate a big sample bag easily, assuming we already had the individual item break downs. 

@itscarin I'm down! Hopefully people can also report back & confirm sizes, since it seems like occasionally, Sephora advertises one size & then people receive another.

ANTIAGE

7 ml

$9.66 value

ANTIAGE.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

CLEANFEEL

15 g

$5.12 value

CLEANFEEL.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

SOLUXE

- The lippie size should be 1 ml, not 2 ml. Thank you @blackkitty2014!

SOLUXE.jpg

SOLUXEChoices.jpg

Values

Lippie: $37.16 $18.58

Fragrance: $7.20

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

FYI only the fragrance remains.

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

No thx you @ohheyitscindyk. I appreciate all the things you do for us 🥰😍 And Tom, can we have other colors besides Casablanca lol 😂

Re: RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

@blackkitty2014 Right haha? I got excited when I saw it & then read it was Casablanca.

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

@ohheyitscindyk I’m pretty the lipstick size is listed wrong. It should be 1ml. Their full-size is 3mL. Lip and Boys size is 2mL and their usual deluxe sample is 1mL

Re: RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

@blackkitty2014 Ahh thanks! I felt like the size was bigger than expected, but I couldn't find my previous DS samples to confirm.

KEEPCALM

$31.10 value

KEEPCALM.jpg

KEEPCALMDetails.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

Received this email this morning:

20%OffOffer.png20%OffOfferFinePrint.png

2 Replies
testing