Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

I'm glad this came back in stock so I could try it, so I...

I'm glad this came back in stock so I could try it, so I added it to a purchase today and shows shipped. Much rather try out a GWP mascara and not like it than buy a mascara and not like it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: I'm glad this came back in stock so I could try it, so I...

@Luvstravel yess! I love mascara GWP. Minis last so long 

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

I think BRIGHTTRIO is out of stock.

It really is ๐Ÿ˜ž

RE: Active Promo Codes #19

Everything is always sold out in seconds

Re: RE: Active Promo Codes #19

You are so right! Iโ€™m so sick of that. I have $221 to spend to keep my Rouge and I donโ€™t know if I even want to keep it. The Weekly Wow really upset me when they stopped doing that!

SUGARBERRY

0.6 oz/20 ml

$4.71 value

SUGARBERRY.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast ๐Ÿ™‚

I got this promo a few days ago and it's a pretty decent size. If it works like most Fresh products (where a little goes a long way) you should be able to get at least 8 uses out of it.

so many good promo codes now!! but i'm going to use my rouge reward on my coming purchase = no promo codes :<

you can use the promo code with the rouge code, I had to put the gwp code first and then the rouge reward otherwise it would say you need $25 of merchandise, I just used mine last week @maghk 

@maghk 

Try it; I swear I've read some reports of being able to combine the Rouge Reward with a promo (I'm pretty sure your total after the reward still needs to be $25 or whatever the requirement is for the promo you are trying to get, so if your total is right around $100, it won't work...but if you are buying something over $125, you should be able to get a little something extra!)

@RGbrown The Total doesnโ€™t need to be $25 or whatever the amount required for GWP. Since the announcement of being able to multi stack with the rouge reward, iโ€™ve Redeemed 3 with gwps. 

@GG84  How did you stack 3 GWP in one transaction? Whenever I try, I keep getting error about limit being reached or something like that. 

@naturalooks15 Yes I meant Iโ€™ve redeemed 3 $100 rewards since stacking was announced

@naturalooks15 I believe she means she's been able to stack it with one GWP on three separate occasions. 

Ah.. @quspork  that makes sense. Months ago when BIC team posted about combining multiple promos.. I tried but failed. Since then I try every so often but has never worked for me. 

@naturalooks15 I believe right now you can only stack a promo with the Rouge reward ๐Ÿ™‚

@GG84 

Good info; thanks! ๐Ÿ’—

@RGbrown @GG84 thxxxxxx!! i'll try it with a promo code, it's my first time redeeming the rouge reward so i'm still not sure how. now my problem is choosing one promo code lol

So many good promos lately, thanks @ohheyitscindyk for keeping us updated!!

HYDRAMIST

2.5 g

$9.75 value

HYDRAMIST.jpg

EyeshadowB2G1.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast ๐Ÿ™‚

1 Reply
testing