Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Just received my Saint Jane sample and wanted to post a p...

I got mine yesterday as well, and while the box in came in is so beautiful, the bottle size is laughable. I really hope a little goes a long way. I have a second bottle coming as well so maybe that will give me a good idea on how well this oil works. I'm going to try it out this weekend, and as people are comparing it to Vinter's Daughter, I'm super curious to see how it performs.

RE: Just received my Saint Jane sample and wanted to post a p...

Have you tried it? What’s all the fuss about? I’m so curious

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

Would the Lord Jones even be large enough to see a substantial difference on your body? 🤷‍♀️ LOL. I guess it would be okay for hands/feet/joints? Just seems like a super small size for a "body lotion", but then again I've never used it before so idk. Maybe a small amount goes farther than I think.

Has anyone with dry skin tried the herbivore oil? What did you like and not like about this? 

@trishavt my skin liked the original Herbivore Emerald oil, but not the one with CBD. It made my skin very irritated and dried me out more for some reason.

I was really tempted to try the Herbivore due to the value, but now I don't think that's a great idea. Thanks for the reviews, everyone! The Saint Jane looks interesting, but also looks tiny.

@txcatx   I know it's not a sample right now (it was not that long ago,) but FAB's Ultra Repair Oat and Cannabis Seed Oil is really good!  My kid has acne and dry skin that doesn't shed properly, which clogs and causes more acne, and using this at night really helped calm things down for him.  I just thought I'd mention it in case you were looking for an oil.

https://www.sephora.com/product/ultra-repair-oat-cannabis-sativa-seed-oil-P441220?icid2=products%20g...

@niki172  yikes ! Sorry to hear that your skin went through all that. It’s always hit or miss with new items!

I’ve got dry skin that seems to get congested easily lately so to help nourish it after my routine treatments i want to find a gentle oil. I’ve used a cbd balm before that helps reduce redness which is why I wanted to give this a go. I may take that gamble and do a small test to see how my skin responds. 

@trishavt you may like the original Emerald oil. I have no issues with it and it sinks into my skin quite nicely. Yeah I should have done a patch test, but I figured since I liked the original Emerald oil I'd be okay. Oh well live and learn.

My face did not like that Herbivore oil...it left a weird...

My face did not like that Herbivore oil...it left a weird film on my skin and broke me out.

Re: My face did not like that Herbivore oil...it left a weird...

For the opposing review 😋

I haven't tried the CBD version (yet...am debating this promo), but got the regular Emerald oil in a gratis package back in January, and I really really liked it (it also has the coconut oil high on the ingredient list). My skin is generally oily/dehydrated but leans closer to dry in the winter, and is extremely congestion prone, and this oil worked wonders during the cold, dry winter. It was extremely rich but still very lightweight, and absorbed well without leaving me feeling greasy or oily. I still have some left, but am desperately trying to work through some of my older oils before they go bad...it's definitely a "can't wait to pull that one back out" situation.

@Malicequinn I was considering it, but now I think I'll pass haha. Thanks!

@Malicequinn Thanks for this. I really want to try it, but I saw MCT/coconut oil on the formula and was a bit wary of breakouts.

Gucci miniature is usually 5 ml. I think again Sephora li...

Gucci miniature is usually 5 ml. I think again Sephora listed wrong size then?

RE: Gucci miniature is usually 5 ml. I think again Sephora li...

I might take the risk just to see. I like that cologne on my husband 😜

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

FYI, Gucci Guilty sample is listed as 1-2mL. Assuming somewhere in the middle (1.5) the value is approx $2.22 for the sample size. 😫

Re: RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

@ashacroo have you got your Gucci? What is the size lol?

I guess ask and you shall receive on better promos huh :D. Thanks so much for posting @ohheyitscindyk . I just wish the Saint Jane was a bit bigger. 

AGEDELAY

2 ml

$5 value

AGEDELAY.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

The It Cosmetics Concealer promo NOCREASES is smaller than advertised (as I suspected). It is .05 ounce but Sephora shows the size as .11 ounce. I don't know how they repeatedly get the sizes wrong but sometimes it seems intentional (insert sad face here).

@orangeya Wow, thanks for letting us know! I'll update my post.

testing