Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

TOOEARLY

6 ml

TOOEARLY.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

LOVEDRUNK

LOVEDRUNK.jpg

LOVEDRUNKDetails.jpg

Values

B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Serum: $5.20

C-Firma Vitamin C Day Serum: $13.33

TOTAL: $18.53

T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial: $8

Virgin Marula Antioxidant Face Oil: $12

TOTAL: $20

@Lazybeautybeast @eshoe @Ispend2much6 @MidAtlanticGirl @parisdust @gimmedanegative @creasedshadow  

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

Just in case anyone is interested: The upper set is worth $18.5 and the lower set is worth $20.

Thank you so much for the tag @ohheyitscindyk! It was such a nice surprise to wake up to, and I was glad I had a cart ready! I've been dying to try both the babyfacial and marula oil!

Wow - such an awesome promo! I’m so tempted to find something to buy just for this GWP.  I really like the babyfacial and having a travel size of it would be great. Hmmm... what to buy?

I had to search around to find something to buy to get th...

I had to search around to find something to buy to get the baby sukari facial, I've always wanted to try it. 😀 Got a new brush 🤗

Thank you @ohheyitscindyk! I was waiting for this one to pop up, first time I’ve seen Babyfacial in a promo, nice👍🏼

@ohheyitscindyk   Thank you so so much!  I totally forgot this was coming.  Make sure you check out the Sugarfina deal I listed in the Deals thread last night. 🙂

@Ispend2much6 Yay thank you!!

Oh great temptation just to buy something :D. I've been wanting to try their Virgin Marula oil for some time now. And to think I pulled the trigger on the AmorePacific set instead because I wanted to pick up one of the Melt stacks lol. Thanks @ohheyitscindyk  :).

@niki172 Same here 😬  I've really wanted to try that baby facial and the Cfirma but I'm definitely no about to make two more purchases sooooo I think I'll make the sane decision and pass

@niki172   I just bought a ridiculous amount of PLAY! boxes, although worth the $.  Good thing I needed to refill my HUM Vitamin D!

Thank you @ohheyitscindyk  grabbed the Vit-C one. I just ordered tons of play ! boxes as well @Ispend2much6  😐 Now I am thinking maybe too many but then it seemed like a good deal

@naturalooks15   I was excited to see the Caudalie serum and DE LaLa Retro in them, and then I looked up the size of the sample and it would take 10 boxes to equal a full size, so I would have been better off buying the full size DE for that reason.  

@Ispend2much6  Though Caudalie serum, it would take 3 boxes to make the full size, so that is what I did and then there were couple other things that I wanted to try that were in different boxes so had to buy those too 😛 😄 😄

@niki172 I'm tempted as well ahhh! I'm still on the fence about the Amorepacific, but now there's this!

@ohheyitscindyk IKR? The bad thing is that there are quite a few releases coming out so very soon that I really want, but there's nothing really standing out at me right now to justify a purchase. I'm trying not to buy anything just for a GWP unless there is something I need/already wanted at the same time.

@niki172 You're right, there's nothing I need or really want right now. I'm going to try to hold out hahaha.

Targeted $15off$50

Didn't work for me (as usual), but give it a whirl NGSR9YPH8

Screenshot_20190521-153130.png

Thankyou a lot!!!!

I purchase my shiseido cleansing oil and the flash Shipping!!!!! 

SUBLIME

0.05 oz/1.6 g

$7.50 value

SUBLIME.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

2 Replies
testing