Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

I'm surprised it's still in stock- busy weekend for people?

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

PICKYOURS

PICKYOURS.jpg

Choices:

Spoiler
PICKYOURSChoices.jpgPICKYOURSChoices2.jpgPICKYOURSChoices3.jpgPICKYOURSChoices4.jpgPICKYOURSChoices5.jpgPICKYOURSChoices6.jpg

Values

MUFE: $7.17

Clinique: $7.69

Shiseido: $8.70

Bobbi Brown: $8.40

Boscia: $11.98

Laneige: $3.57

FAB: $4.80

Indie Lee: $2.72

Ouai: $4.32

Klorane: $1.80

Buxom (Assuming they forgot the decimal point & it's 1.0 ml): $7.08

Huda Beauty: $7.33

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

It looks like PICKYOURS is multi-use: I put in an order using it several days ago, and I can still add it to my cart now.

TATCHA

5 ml

TATCHA.jpg

I received my mystery  sample of Tatcha in my order today. It is a setting spray for normal to oily skin that is supposed to give your skin looking fresh satiny smooth while keeping shine at bay all day. IMG_4855.JPG

The bottle has 5ml of product 

@melissapurple22, thanks for posting the pic! I was curio...

@melissapurple22, thanks for posting the pic! I was curious about it.

Rumor on Twitter says it's a facial mist for normal and oily skin.

packaging looks like a mist...

packaging looks like a mist...

Does anyone have a guess about what this might be?

@ohheyitscindyk  Thanks!  It sounds lovely.

@orangeya because of the "smoke" kind of look around the bottle, part of me wondered if they maybe hopped on the cannabis/hemp product train. But then the smoke could just be for a mysterious effect, too. 

I'm very curious to find out what it is!

@orangeya I read elsewhere that it’s a Watercream setting mist 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think it's a matte setting spray.  I can't wait to hear what "Watercream setting mist" translates to @GG84 

@orangeya   The reveal will be made at 2 p.m Eastern time May 17, according to Bustle.  Not sure if it's on Tatcha's social media only or also on Sephora's.

I tend to keep something in my cart at all times for codes like this... nothing worse than having a code go out of stock while you're trying to decide what to buy 😄

@ohheyitscindyk  Since you are the promo code ninja 😊 just wanted to check with you if there was ever real results challenge for Tatcha C serum or Dr Dennis Gross IPL serum?

@naturalooks15 Hmm the Tatcha was offered as a DS back in January, but I don't recall seeing a Real Results Challenge for the Dr. Dennis Gross. Hope that helps! 🙂

Thanks. This helps @ohheyitscindyk 

RETINALT

$31.62 value

RETINALT.jpg

RETINALTDetails.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

@DoctorLisa 

There are 7 packets of serum and 7 packets of cream, each packet containing 1.5mL of product. Total 10.5mL each.

The serum retails for $58 for 30mL. Net $1.93333 per mL. Multiplied by 10.5mL = $20.30

The cream retails for $55 for 50mL. Net $1.10 per mL. Multiplied by 10.5mL = $11.55

Total value $31.85

It doesn't matter how an item is packaged; you get the same number of uses out of 10.5 mL no matter the container...packets are a headache, sure, but if you squeeze them all into a little jar, it's like they never existed to annoy you 😛

The name Retin-ALT refers to bakuchiol, which is an ALTernative to retinol. It's getting a lot of press lately, and is worth looking up.

1 Reply
testing