Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Finally!

Finally!

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

Dreamskin is now out of stock. Guess I'll try my luck with GoBig!

VANISH

0.11 oz/3.2 ml

$7.33 value

VANISH.jpg

Shades:

Spoiler
VANISHShades.jpgVANISHShades2.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

I wish this code worked for Canada...i think Beige would have been my perfect color :(:(:(

@mmmiu I think it was a glitch. I dont think we were meant to get that notification, it's happened before I remember with La Mer and I was super peeved and when I called CS they told me "the promos sell out really fast" and I told her I was up at 3 am and couldn't sleep and placed my order then which is 12 am in Cali, so the promo went OOS in a nano second? 🤔🙄

MORESHADES

3 ml

$5.20 value

MORESHADES.jpg

Shades:

Spoiler
MORESHADESShades.jpgMORESHADESShades2.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

Active Promo Codes #19

Got a Rouge email, for promo "Gobig" buy in is $45. Its an easy pass but I thought i would share. i thought we had this one before.....🤔 also, the pic in email (of products) is different than when you add to bag.

$45 is too high of a buy-in for foils. $35 would make me...

$45 is too high of a buy-in for foils. $35 would make me much more likely to add enough products to get it.

Not a fan of these bags full of random cr@p. I havent bought anything since Christmas due to lack of a good gwp.

Agree on both - bag of cra9 & not that great of promos. But the bag is good for those that aren't sampled out of their minds yet. I did break down & had to place a order-- the ysl promo wasnt to bad! It's working wonders for my lower buy so far for this year 👍@grizzlymaze

unnamed (2).jpg

s2119386-main-Lhero.jpg

This is what is shown when you add it.

thank you @tinobiscuits I was coming back to add the pic...

thank you @tinobiscuits I was coming back to add the pic that finally let me load😉

DEFINECURL

1 oz/30 ml

$3.65 value

DEFINECURL.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

HYDRAPRIME

4 ml

$5.60 value

HYDRAPRIME.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

RE: Active Promo Codes #19

VIBALTERNA - CC Cream OOS, spray still in stock.

2xSkincare.jpg

Oh man, I just bought a bunch of stuff yesterday! Though I wonder how this 2x works with the 1.5x for rouge...

@SurprisedLemur I'm pretty sure I saw that with the fragrance point multiplier right before Christmas you only got toped up to 2X, so in lieu of 1.5X you'd just get 2X, not 1.5*2=3X.  I suspect this would be the same?

MERRY16 still works, but the step-up codes TWOFORYOU and PICKTHREE are both "OOS"

Merry16 has now expired.

testing