Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

Thanks so much @ohheyitscindyk!!!! Looks good! Weren't you looking for this @GG84????

@veronika23 Not me there was a poster in BIC wondering and I tagged you cause you know all ๐Ÿ˜‹ Drunk Elephant is going to be the popular choice I think! 

@GG84  oh yeah now I remember... hahhaha not all... some.  I agree. I think the DE will be very popular too!

Found the post!

@sue94  See above for the 2019 Sephora bday gift.

Active Promo Codes #19

I tried to post a pic from my phone, but it's jpg ๐Ÿ˜– But, here is the text: Extra 20% off Sale Items - Take an extra 20% off the sale items you've been eyeing! Beauty inider members Use code TWENTYOFF

MERRY16

Day 16

9 ml

$12.24 value

MERRY16Day16.jpg

Yay! I've placed my orders. ๐Ÿ˜„ I'm pleasantly surprised that the spend amount is only $25 compared to $45 .. ๐Ÿ™‚

@donnaincaShhhh, they'll hear you ๐Ÿ˜‚

Active Promo Codes #19

Ok, I've had my cart filled for a week just waiting for day 16. ๐Ÿคž

me three!!

me three!!

@fieldsofclover Same here hahaha!

VIBBRIGHT , READYTOJET is expired

MERRY16/PICKTHREE

Day 15

MERRY16_PICKTHREE.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 5.57.35 AM.png

is there a code for VIB now that it's Dec. 21st? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Doe...

is there a code for VIB now that it's Dec. 21st? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Does anyone know? I stayed up to hopefully find it! Thanks in advance!! ๐Ÿ’‹

I just found this: Extra 20% off Sale Items - Take an ext...

I just found this: Extra 20% off Sale Items - Take an extra 20% off the sale items you've been eyeing! Beauty inider members Use code TWENTYOFF

I'm really glad I decided not to purchase anything yesterday... I grabbed the Give Me More Lip set for $37.60... The fact it comes with a full sized CT lipstick which goes for $34 anyway... I was like "Okay I have to."

@alexasteph itโ€™s such a good set! I picked it up on sale, added an item to bring me exactly to $75 and used the spend 75, get 25 off๐Ÿ˜‚. Definitely worth it.

Ooohhh, happy dance! I was probably gonna use the code that popped up a couple of days ago on sale stuff anyways, but wanted to hold off and see if anything new popped up in the sale section.. then it stopped working for me ๐Ÿ˜•

I don't see a one-time only disclaimer, so I'm assuming multi-use...can anyone confirm yet?

Hi @RGbrown. Yes, I have already used it 2x ๐Ÿ˜ž or ๐Ÿ™‚ is debatable. But my poor wallet.

@BuootifulUnidentified

Yes, the merit is debatable indeed ๐Ÿคฃ Thanks for confirmation!

@naturalooks15 @tsavorite @cianni @sportygirl125 @ohheyitscindyk There's another 20% off code for rouge on sale items!  Thanks for posting @veronika23

testing