Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Active Promo Codes #19

Codes Updated: 1/29/2020 Hey BIC! This thread has moved! Check out the new thread at: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-20/m-p/5142933/highlight/true#M125165

RE: Active Promo Codes #19

Yes!! It’s says expired or no inventory left or something which makes no sense!

Re: Active Promo Codes #19

@Lazybeautybeast i had that issue also this morning but it seemed to be resolved about an hour ago on the Canadian side! Hope this gets sorted quickly!

Anyone receive the READYTOJET promo? Hoping it doesn’t get cancelled after order!

Re: RE: Active Promo Codes #19

I did and I got everything. Hoperfully you too

Re: RE: Active Promo Codes #19

@Lishxo  I did, but it was a couple weeks ago. I got the "B" kit with the Caudalie, Allnighter, etc... they were already out of the first one.

YOURGIFT has been restocked

Values

Glow Recipe: $5.63

Laneige: $2.29

Belif: $4.43

Kiehl's: $3.70

Naturally Serious: $6.76

Make Up For Ever: $4.25

Bumble & bumble: $3.53

Drybar: $5.09

YOURGIFT.jpgYOURGIFT2.jpg

@RGbrown I don't know if you still want it, but the Glow Recipe is back in stock 🙂

@ohheyitscindyk

Wow, nice memory!

I would up buying Play boxes to get it (I stocked up on quite a few stocking stuffers with those dang boxes lol) :p:p:p:p

Just bought my 4th VIB bright gift lol can’t believe it’s still up

SILKSKIN

7 x 0.01 oz/0.3 g

$5.20 value

SILKSKIN.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

im not to excited about this either i have the full size and ummmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,yeah i will just leave it at that .....

@ohheyitscindyk wrote:

SILKSKIN

7 x 0.01 oz/0.3 g

$5.20 value

SILKSKIN.jpg

@Lazybeautybeast 🙂

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

Was disappointed. When I saw the email tag line about a gift for tatcha lovers, I got so excited but this is the one product I’m not into. I’m all about the skincare. They’ve been scrimping on promo codes lately IMO 💁🏻‍♀️

If anyone's planning on going in store 🙂

InStoreBag.jpg

I got bag number 2, and have 3 on the way, anyways tho Im upset though because it’s missing the hourglass mascara and that was what I was looking forward to the most :(. The lip colors are Baby doll for the laura mercier, birthday suit for tarte and double dare for kat von d.

I really like the bag! The backside is a stretchy soft cotton like fabric which is pretty neat!

36C6E237-2CAE-4CCB-BAF0-F8D205090F95.jpeg

CF4DA765-A0E0-4AE8-B8E4-5046FF592790.jpeg

RE: Re: Active Promo Codes #19

Nice catch though!!

My version of this bag had the Hourglass mascara, but not the KVD lippie. It's like whoever packed these was allergic to the number 10 😕

@sabrinas Thank you for the pictures! And I love your sheets (are those sheets haha?) 🙂

@ohheyitscindyk Its sheets! I got a full flannel bed set from kohls last year on black friday for only $20!!! I was like hey who doesnt want pink cat sheets?! Lol

@sabrinas They're so cute, I need to check out Kohl's haha!

Ugh, not Birthday Suit AGAIN! I just chose this one this...

Ugh, not Birthday Suit AGAIN! I just chose this one this morning because of the other lip items - I was a little hesitant, though, because I had a feeling what the tarte one would be.

Does anyone know if they will offer different bags for cyber Monday ? I wish they had the price point less than $45. 

there will be one @ $35.$45 and up

testing